Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Hexicon
Hexicon Subforum for Hexicon

Old January 27th, 2023, 03:26 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Announcing HexiCon! April 19th, 20th-23rd, 2023

Looks like a great weekend; wish we could make it. Have fun all!
Old January 27th, 2023, 04:08 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki619 View Post
Can you come and do Thursday thru Saturday I would still pay the
full price
Yep you can! And as you said you would still have to pay the full price though.
Old January 29th, 2023, 02:42 PM

Earthling knows what's in an order marker Earthling knows what's in an order marker

This is awesome! Trying to figure out logistics but the want is there.

Put me down as a maybe for now. I'll know for sure closer to the date.
Old February 1st, 2023, 08:36 AM

zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker

Throw me down as a maybe. It's only a 4 hour drive so now I have to make sure I'm free at least a few fo those days...
Old February 1st, 2023, 06:20 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I will very very likely be there
Old February 3rd, 2023, 09:15 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd love to bring some friends by for an event at a time. If the tourney doesn't fill up can I do that? Don't have any friends here that are into 'scape enough to come to the whole tournament but I know several who might come for an event or two
Old February 3rd, 2023, 03:56 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I won't be there since I live in San Diego, but I might be able to send some custom terrain prizes if I can mail it out to someone so they can bring it; I'll plan some things out this weekend on what I can put together
Old February 5th, 2023, 02:03 PM

WarDaddyWink is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I will be there
Old February 6th, 2023, 02:58 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

@MegaSilver can you update the OP with confirmed attendees? There are quite a few - including myself - who have confirmed. Unless you're only updating as payment is received?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 6th, 2023, 05:10 PM

loki619 is surprisingly tart

You can add me to the going list as of now
Old February 6th, 2023, 06:20 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
@MegaSilver can you update the OP with confirmed attendees? There are quite a few - including myself - who have confirmed. Unless you're only updating as payment is received?
I missed the confirmation post, thanks.

And yes, for everyone going, please pay as soon as you can, It helps the store and me know there's actual interest. Once you have paid please message me
Old February 6th, 2023, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post
I won't be there since I live in San Diego, but I might be able to send some custom terrain prizes if I can mail it out to someone so they can bring it; I'll plan some things out this weekend on what I can put together
I'd be glad to have some prizes!

Message me on HSers or Discord and we can make arrangements.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Hexicon