Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old October 14th, 2015, 02:54 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
VC Partial Points Sheet

After several years, I've finally updated our SoCal partial points scoresheet to include the last D&D wave, but, more importantly: all the VC units to date. Just barely in time for NHSD tourneys! Will everyone please help me verify that I've got everything right-- no units missing, all point values correct, etc. (Don't forget that heroes with 1 life aren't listed, since of course there's no partial scoring there.) Please download the sheet and let me know what you think!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V

Last edited by Xotli; October 13th, 2016 at 09:05 PM. Reason: fix broken link
Old October 14th, 2015, 12:12 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: VC Partial Points Sheet

I don't always rank by scoring, but when I do, I use Xolti's partial scoring sheet.
Thanks - looks sweet. Personally I am partial to SoS rankings in tournaments, half the reason is because I'm lazy in figuring out points and the other half because SoS negates a blowout causing a huge shift in rankings. I think it is only useful in really small tournaments, or maybe in rolling rumble. Didn't go over with a fine tooth comb, but looks good.
Old October 15th, 2015, 03:47 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Personally I am partial to SoS rankings in tournaments, half the reason is because I'm lazy in figuring out points and the other half because SoS negates a blowout causing a huge shift in rankings.
In our tourney, we use number of games won, ties broken by SoS, double-ties broken by points. So you don't need it that often, but you always write it down anyway, JIC. So I'll be glad to have the partial scoresheet this Sunday instead of having to do complicated multiplication and division on my phone.

Quote:
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?

Why I Left the C3V
Old October 12th, 2016, 04:40 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Late as ever, but better late than never!

I've corrected a bug in the partial scoring sheet and reuploaded it. Hopefully this is still in time enough for your tourneys.

Note that I haven't added the Makwa and the Carolnia shooters yet. It's kind of a pain in the butt to add new units, so I'm waiting for Wave 20 to be complete before I add any more. No new SoV units that I'm aware of.

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V
Old October 13th, 2016, 04:42 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

When I click the link in OP, I get this:
Quote:
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
Old October 13th, 2016, 05:18 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
When I click the link in OP, I get this:
Quote:
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
Same :-/

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 13th, 2016, 02:17 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Late as ever, but better late than never!

I've corrected a bug in the partial scoring sheet and reuploaded it. Hopefully this is still in time enough for your tourneys.

Note that I haven't added the Makwa and the Carolnia shooters yet. It's kind of a pain in the butt to add new units, so I'm waiting for Wave 20 to be complete before I add any more. No new SoV units that I'm aware of.
Cormin the dark is released and I believe another SOV (or more than one, been busy with school but I know one is close) unit is close to release.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; October 13th, 2016 at 02:18 PM. Reason: and same for the sheet, so I dunno if you have Cormin on there, if so apologies
Old October 13th, 2016, 05:58 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This appears to be the correct link.

Sweet sheet @Xotli ! I missed this the first time you posted it. I'm glad I didn't this time around.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old October 13th, 2016, 07:20 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

unless I'm misunderstanding this sheet, You should double check the Auqilla points. They all seem to be shifted up. The Mohican River Tribe is listed as 220 point, while Mok is listed as 90.
Old October 13th, 2016, 09:40 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
This appears to be the correct link.
Oh, was the link wrong? My bad. See, even us admins can make that mistake.

Corrected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
unless I'm misunderstanding this sheet, You should double check the Auqilla points. They all seem to be shifted up. The Mohican River Tribe is listed as 220 point, while Mok is listed as 90.
You're not misunderstanding. That was part of the same bug I just fixed ... I just didn't get it all, apparently. Re-uploaded, so please double-check me again.

Good catch. Leaf_it++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Cormin the dark is released and I believe another SOV (or more than one, been busy with school but I know one is close) unit is close to release.
Almost doesn't count. But, yeah, I forgot about Cormin ... prolly because he's not up on DanieLoche's Hall of Valhahalla yet. I'll pop over in to his thread to remind him about that.

And I'll throw Cormin in along with Wave 20, whenever that's complete. It's just a huge PITA to add units, because you have to redo the whole layout and make it all fit again. So I'm wating until I can do a bunch at once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Sweet sheet @Xotli ! I missed this the first time you posted it. I'm glad I didn't this time around.
Excellent! I'm glad it's useful for people. Be sure and redownload the corrected version.

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V
Old October 27th, 2018, 06:35 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Okay, big update to the partial scoring sheet: I just added everything since Oreld's Orders on the C3V side, and everything since Red Ants of Aunstrom on the SoV side. It really was a big PITA to add new units (as I seemed to whine about in most of the posts above ), but I have now made it far less so. At this point the only really manual steps are copy-paste for each general (and twice for Vydar, since it's split across 2 columns), and tweaking the names for Raelin and Drake, since there are 2 of each. So hopefully I can keep this updated much more easily now.

Our SoCal tourney is much later this year than usual, so unfortunately this is probably too late to help anyone with actual National Heroscape Day activities. But hopefully it's still useful.

As always, please help me find any bugs or just plain data entry errors, especially for the new units: the monks, Locksley, Gothlok, Cormin, Ashi, KTN, Viceron, 616, and Tez. Most of these I had to type in by hand, and even those I didn't could be wrong, because they were starting off with pre-release stats.

Link in the top post should still be correct, or just click here.

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V
Old November 5th, 2018, 10:32 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

This is great, although only checked the math for a couple of the new ones. Thanks for doing - did a couple tournaments for NHSD with partial scoring and it took awhile and was confusing (although that has more to do with doing points destroyed + points left).

Another idea is to have a list sorted by points, then lives/figures, and only have one of each of those combos, with no names. So for instance, only one 80 point 5-life and one 50 point 3-life/figure. You would only need to list the combos that is in the game including customs (95 point only has 4 life option [for Arktos]), but could add more combinations just for future use.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs