Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 8th, 2024, 03:56 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League XI - Random Draft (Delta)-Quarters thru 1

The QF game draft issue has been resolved.

Meanwhile Shurrig and I are going to play our bonus game now, draft to be done in game

kd: Granites x4, Skahen, Dund
Shurrig: deathstalkers x4, Runa, Me-Burq-Sa

edit: Runa came out Round 1, but missed all 6 rolls for Mitonsoul against the Guardians (and an attack) and she was prompty squashed.

The Granites really got the better of the deathstalkers early putting Shurrig in a big hole, but he started to slowly climb back as my Granites were split on the east/west side of the canyon making it difficult to give support once Shurrig placed his army on the Wannok side.

The Unique Glyph really helped me as I started utilizing Skahen behind a Rock Screen, and a big shot from Skahen killed MBS when it was starting to get interesting. Dund was unhelpful in his two order markers but Skahen made up for it. I won with a 1 life Skahen (with Scarab) and 4 Granites in very fun game!

Last edited by kevindola; January 8th, 2024 at 05:40 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events