Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 3rd, 2017, 09:25 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
The Spellbook of Hellfire: Fireball

The Spellbook of Hellfire: Fireball

C3G SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 52
DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?

Spell Bio - Hellfire acts like physical fire, but has a presence beyond the physical plane, and can char the very soul. Tapping into its power can be just as dangerous for the caster as the intended target of their wrath.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • Current Demons with the Magical Defense special power include Daimon Hellstrom and N'astirh. These figures can cast Hellfire: Fireball without potentially taking damage.
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 1st, 2022 at 08:26 PM. Reason: png
Old March 3rd, 2017, 09:26 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Spellbook of Hellfire: Fireball (Final Editing)

HELLFIRE: FIREBALL
Common Spell
5 Points

HELLFIRE: FIREBALL SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 4.
If this figure inflicts one or more wounds on an opponent's figure with this special attack, before placing Wound Markers, you may choose either the defending figure or a figure adjacent to the defending figure. After wounds are placed, roll 1 unblockable attack die against the chosen figure for each wound inflicted in that attack. After using this special attack, if this figure is not a Demon, roll an unblockable attack die against this figure.

Last edited by Ronin; April 28th, 2017 at 10:08 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2017, 09:29 PM
Symbiotic

Here are a couple fireball-looking images I dug up. I particularly like the middle panel in the first one here. The second one is less of a 'ball' but better than most things I'm finding.

Spoiler Alert!
Old March 4th, 2017, 02:48 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

A3N has been pretty good at finding some art options for the spells thus far, so he may have some ideas.
Old March 8th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Symbiotic

This is occurring to me a little belatedly, but @A3n , are you planning on doing all the spell art (at least for the initial magic release)? No worries if you aren't, but I see you've done all of the spell cards so far and I wasn't sure if you wanted to keep that up or not.
Old March 8th, 2017, 11:45 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
This is occurring to me a little belatedly, but @A3n , are you planning on doing all the spell art (at least for the initial magic release)? No worries if you aren't, but I see you've done all of the spell cards so far and I wasn't sure if you wanted to keep that up or not.
For the moment. I need to make the template more template like so Japes (or any other art members that come along) can use it. I just haven't taken the time out to do that yet.
Old March 10th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Symbiotic

Alright, cool. No rush on the art here, I just wanted to make sure I knew what the plan was.
Old March 10th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Just a really minor point that doesn't really matter right now, but I thought I'd bring it up since you're talking about templates - any chance you might release a Spell Card Template to the public for general use? As someone who also creates her own C3G-compatible customs for superscape, and even has one personal spell-card of her own already in the pipe-line, I'd massively appreciate that.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 10th, 2017, 11:17 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Just a really minor point that doesn't really matter right now, but I thought I'd bring it up since you're talking about templates - any chance you might release a Spell Card Template to the public for general use? As someone who also creates her own C3G-compatible customs for superscape, and even has one personal spell-card of her own already in the pipe-line, I'd massively appreciate that.
We actually never officially release any of the templates I don't believe and I honestly doubt if this will be either.

EDIT: That came off a lot colder than I intended. I just meant to say that we don't release our templates to the public so there is less chance of a misunderstanding with offshoot customs and C3G customs.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 11th, 2017, 07:43 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I know - it's just a pain, since with Glyph, figure and DO cards I can find other templates out there to work with - here, I really can't, so I was wondering if you could make an exception. I mean, I'd never pass anything I did off as C3G and I always avoid having a C3G logo on it, but I don't know how I'd even go about making a spell card at all otherwise.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 11th, 2017, 09:50 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Card added to OP.
Old April 11th, 2017, 10:07 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Wow, these cards looks amazing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library