Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old October 17th, 2017, 02:46 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NFL

@Dysole I was scrolling through the leaderboard of 538's NFL predictions and found what appears to be your name...

Always nice to see a 'Scaper in the wild!
Old October 17th, 2017, 08:11 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Oh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
@Dysole I was scrolling through the leaderboard of 538's NFL predictions and found what appears to be your name...

Always nice to see a 'Scaper in the wild!
How far down did you have to go? This last week was pretty brutal to me.

~Dysole, who decided to try it on a lark
Old October 17th, 2017, 01:33 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I was scrolling on my phone decently fast and found you about halfway down (48%). I managed to post a positive score this week by forgetting about it entirely until Monday and only betting on MNF.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 06:18 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Freaking LIe dOwNS.

First time ever in the Super Bowl era they defeat all three divisional foes on the road but one thing never changes... SOL.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 07:49 PM

LeiaBlaze Woo who?

I'm gonna let you guys guess my team, since I'm a bit embarrassed to say it out loud.

* Former Super Bowl Champs within the last decade

* Our kicker is our best asset and it's not even a close race.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 09:09 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I Wonder...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeiaBlaze View Post
I'm gonna let you guys guess my team, since I'm a bit embarrassed to say it out loud.

This sounds like one of the two teams I root for. Colts?

My other team is Cardinals by the way.

~Dysole, very used to disappointment from her teams especially the kind where you get hopeful and then have them smash it into tiny bits.
Old November 24th, 2017, 02:12 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

The other possible answer is the Ravens.
Old November 24th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Hmm. I don't know that I'd say the Ravens' kicker is the team's "best asset." Might be the most consistent point-scorer, but "best asset" seems a little strong. Though taking the long view, Tucker is probably one of the best placekickers ever to tie on a pair of cleats, so maybe it's true.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 24th, 2017, 10:34 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Oh, it's definitely wrong for both the Colts and the Ravens; they're just the two teams (among the recent SB champions) where I could see a fan thinking it's the case, and I was playing the guessing game @LeiaBlaze had set out for us. The reality is that the value of a kicker as an asset is very low because nobody will give up much of anything to get one. Vinatieri is a likely HOFer and Tucker is great but... they're kickers.

The best asset of the Colts is definitely Luck, who could still be traded for an early first round pick. The best asset on the Ravens is probably CJ Mosley.

Last edited by dok; November 24th, 2017 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Coincidentally, the game where the Colts beat the Ravens in their SB year is known as the Vinatieri game
Old November 24th, 2017, 11:01 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:

Brandon McManus is decent, I guess. Broncos maybe?
Old November 24th, 2017, 11:06 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The Mt. Rushmore of Lions players is mostly kickers.
Old November 25th, 2017, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:

Brandon McManus is decent, I guess. Broncos maybe?
"Decent, I guess" is about all you could say. McManus has had some bad misses this year. Also, anyone who thinks he's more valuable than Von Miller needs to have their head examined.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV