Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 25th, 2015, 09:19 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Online Season 18 - SIGN UP UNTIL 3/1

I would like to get in this time but I will be out of town for three weeks next month so scheduling a game would be problematic. Anyway, who needs another TJ when you have 8!

I may still sign up though.
Old February 25th, 2015, 09:20 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

SCREW YOU KINSETH!! Tempting me this bad! What's wrong with you?!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; February 25th, 2015 at 09:21 PM. Reason: ;)
Old February 25th, 2015, 09:56 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

I have a history of sucking at online heroscape, but for TJ, I'm totally willing to try again
Old February 25th, 2015, 10:03 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b View Post
I have a history of sucking at online heroscape, but for TJ, I'm totally willing to try again
And it is a door prize, so everyone who plays all 4 rounds will be entered into the random drawing.

*Organizers will not qualify
*40 players sign up.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 25th, 2015, 11:34 PM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker

WOOOOOOOOOO
High point totals!!
I'll definitely be in. It's been too long.

{SR}, excitedly

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old February 26th, 2015, 05:48 PM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

Signed up for my first online tourney. Bare with me.
Old February 26th, 2015, 05:54 PM

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Just let us know if you need help, feel free to post in this thread if you have any questions. An organizer should respond fairly quickly.

Old February 26th, 2015, 06:02 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
If we reach 40 players, I am going to offer up a Ticalla Jungle as a door prize!
Old February 26th, 2015, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:
If we reach 40 players, I am going to offer up a Ticalla Jungle as a door prize!
Does this mean you are going to play mate? Been a while!

Old February 26th, 2015, 06:08 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Does this mean you are going to play mate? Been a while!
I was thinking of adding more door prizes myself! Nothing to match a Ticalla Jungle, but I might have something to offer... I'll check when I get home.
Old February 27th, 2015, 01:48 AM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Are the recently inducted Ants acceptable? They already have online figures in the
scytale folder.
Old February 27th, 2015, 01:51 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Asterios and the Ants are not usable for this tournament. Or at least they're not included in the form. Next season, though, for sure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events