Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old July 3rd, 2014, 09:11 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars1912 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I still have it. Sometimes when you use it, it adds extra [/url]'s into your links

Am I blind or do I not have it?
I still have it. Just above the Smilies box. I don't see it on your screen. Which browser are you using?
Google Chrome. I also switched over to Internet Explorer (11, I think) and it wasn't there either.
I am posting this in Google Chrome, and I do not have the button either. When I browse in Firefox (my primary browser) I do have the button.
Thanks Jim! If I recall correctly, when I used to use Firefox, it had the button. I also think older versions of Explorer had it (can't say exactly which ones). Don't know why the newer browsers don't have it... I'll have to download Firefox again.
I don't have this button in the iPad version of Safari.
P.S. Could the vbulletin upgrade fix this. I.e. Older vbulletin doesn't support mobile/newer browsers?
It depends what Interface you are using. If you go to your CP & choose Edit Options, scroll to the bottom & change the Message Editor Interface you will have or not have the Switch Editor Mode button appear when posting. The Enhanced Interface mode has it but the Standard Editor doesn't.

EDIT: Actually after I switched back to the Standard Editor it still remained there (it wasn't there previously to testing my theory & switching from Standard to Enhanced).
Old July 3rd, 2014, 09:34 AM

Mars1912 knows what's in an order marker Mars1912 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars1912 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I still have it. Sometimes when you use it, it adds extra [/url]'s into your links

Am I blind or do I not have it?
I still have it. Just above the Smilies box. I don't see it on your screen. Which browser are you using?
Google Chrome. I also switched over to Internet Explorer (11, I think) and it wasn't there either.
I am posting this in Google Chrome, and I do not have the button either. When I browse in Firefox (my primary browser) I do have the button.
Thanks Jim! If I recall correctly, when I used to use Firefox, it had the button. I also think older versions of Explorer had it (can't say exactly which ones). Don't know why the newer browsers don't have it... I'll have to download Firefox again.
I don't have this button in the iPad version of Safari.
P.S. Could the vbulletin upgrade fix this. I.e. Older vbulletin doesn't support mobile/newer browsers?
It depends what Interface you are using. If you go to your CP & choose Edit Options, scroll to the bottom & change the Message Editor Interface you will have or not have the Switch Editor Mode button appear when posting. The Enhanced Interface mode has it but the Standard Editor doesn't.

EDIT: Actually after I switched back to the Standard Editor it still remained there (it wasn't there previously to testing my theory & switching from Standard to Enhanced).
I am using the enhanced editor, I'll test safari on our iMac later, to see if mobile is the issue.
Old July 3rd, 2014, 05:43 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I think it was actually just that I changed the option. It decided to come back.
Old July 3rd, 2014, 05:50 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I'm on my iPod now and using the Enhanced Interface but don't have the button.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edit Options < Miscellaneous Options
Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use all of these options. If you experience problems when posting messages, try switching to a different interface type.
Old July 4th, 2014, 01:24 AM

xXxMr Gr1mmxXx is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Exclamation Custom Figures Wanted

I have been searching for people who can make custom figures for me, and I have yet to find one. Then I remembered this site, which I frequented when I was younger. If anyone, ANYONE could make custom figures and cards to go with them, I would be willing to buy...

I am Grimm. I am the shadow in the window. I am the movement in the edge of your vision. I am the darkness in your soul.
But other than that, I am typically quite a nice guy
Old July 4th, 2014, 01:28 AM

Re: Custom Figures Wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxMr Gr1mmxXx View Post
I have been searching for people who can make custom figures for me, and I have yet to find one. Then I remembered this site, which I frequented when I was younger. If anyone, ANYONE could make custom figures and cards to go with them, I would be willing to buy...
I know Lord Pyre & Soundwarp SG-1 are good at making custom figures. Don't know if they will assist or not, you'd have to ask them.
Old July 4th, 2014, 01:39 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

What figures are you looking for?
Old July 7th, 2014, 11:22 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah, which figures? I assume you mean that you want someone to make a custom card of a figure that you already have, correct?

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old July 7th, 2014, 12:07 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Or are you looking for new figures as in new sculpts, via a 3D printer?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 11th, 2014, 05:27 PM

Master of Disaster is surprisingly tart

I was looking at the Dzu-teh card and it says that they have a height of medium 6. The Quasatch Hunters that share the same sculpt however, have a height of medium 5. Is this just an error or are they both correct? Seems like they should both be medium 5. And, were the Dzu-teh released before the Quasatch Hunters?
Old July 11th, 2014, 05:52 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master of Disaster View Post
I was looking at the Dzu-teh card and it says that they have a height of medium 6. The Quasatch Hunters that share the same sculpt however, have a height of medium 5. Is this just an error or are they both correct? Seems like they should both be medium 5. And, were the Dzu-teh released before the Quasatch Hunters?
The hunters were released later. As for the discrepancy, Hasbro/WotC weren't known for their consistency between cards. Stuff like that, I usually just ignore. I'd recommend just using 5 or 6 as the common height for both.
Old July 11th, 2014, 06:18 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Go with what the cards say. As far as I'm aware, there is not errata for it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's