Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 20th, 2014, 05:50 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ixe's Custom Units

When I was organizing my OP I noticed that I had not made a single Ullar unit over all of my customs. This clearly has to change.

This is Lini, Gnome Druid from Pathfinder Miniatures Legends of Golarian.

NAME = Isely
GENERAL = Ullar
PLANET = Toril
SPECIES = Gnome
CLASS = Druid
PERSONALITY = Tricky
SIZE = Small 3
UNIQUE HERO

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 110

PLANT GROWTH

Isely starts each game with up to two underbrush pieces on her Army Card. After moving and before attacking, you may place an underbrush piece onto an empty land space within 3 spaces of Isely if the underbrush piece fits normally onto that space.

NATURE'S WRATH
Instead of attacking, you may choose any number of small, medium, or large figures adjacent to any tree or bush. Roll the 20-sided die for each chosen figure. If you roll a 15 or higher, that figure receives a wound.

CLIMBx2
When moving up or down levels of terrain, Isely may double her height.

Isely is a druid focused around floramancy, the magic of growing and manipulating plants. She is able to make them take root in appropriate ground and flourish in an instant. She can then control these plants to lash out at those around them, effectively using nature itself as a weapon.

In play, while I suspect she may occasionally drop a plant next to an enemy to lash out at them with Nature's Wrath (note that underbrush pieces have special placement rules of being interlocked with tiles on at least two of its sides), I would venture that her second power is best used when you don't use it at all. On jungle plant heavy maps, the nature of her ability would discourage your opponent from using plants for cover and leave them more open to your ranged attacks. It can even lead to a game of order marker cat and mouse where they try to decide whether or not to risk the cover or face Nature's Wrath. Meanwhile, your side can enjoy the added protection of a newly sprouted plant should an order marker on her otherwise go to waste.

Otherwise, as essentially the plant counterpart to Mika Connour, she can somewhat aid other plant based figures like the Eilan Sidhe but largely shouldn't be considered outside of plant-heavy maps.

As always, comments are greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Ixe; October 21st, 2014 at 01:22 PM. Reason: IshMEL's "any" suggestion

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards