Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 13th, 2012, 04:35 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Super Hero Draft Cards...

Ok that means the 2000 & 2500 points only need one more team for a full sheet each.
Old August 13th, 2012, 08:56 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

For a 2000 point army, what about
Mutants United!
Magneto II + Mystique + Destiny + Avalanche + Toad + Blob + Professor X + Beast + Angel + Cyclops + Jean Grey + Iceman

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee

Last edited by Spidey'tilIDie; August 14th, 2012 at 12:04 AM.
Old August 13th, 2012, 09:30 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice combo, I'd assume you would use the Outcast Recruitment on JG, that would make a pretty killer combo with Destiny.

I've used an army similar to this before (granted I don't have a couple of those figures), I prefer Gambit and Psylocke in most Mutant team ups, but those guys work too (they are the classics). I just wish Magneto wasn't so expensive, If anyone knows a good proxy, I'd love to know
Old August 13th, 2012, 10:30 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Jean is definitely super nasty as an Outcast recruit!

I just use the Magneto from his first card for the second card.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 14th, 2012, 01:29 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Never tried JG as an Outcast recruit, I will have give that a try. Spidergirl is my go to recruit.

C3G team building links.
Old August 15th, 2012, 07:11 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Here's a team I have recently grown fond of

Arkham Escape/Arkham Onslaught - 1965 (although I could have added it wrong)

Hugo Strange
Joker II
Scarecrow
Poison Ivy
Harley Quinn
Mister Zsasz
Creeper
Carnage
Deadpool
Bob Agent of HYDRA
Arkham Inmates x3

I left out floronic man because I really don't like having to use the evergreen trees (its kind of a pain). I threw in Carnage and Deadpool (And his pet) because the Arkham insanos lack heavy firepower which they provide in great measure. They also match the insane team. You could also add Green Goblin, Mad Hatter, Ragdoll and Scorpian to make a 2500 point team

*edit* Oops forgot to add Joker
Price check to aisle 3....

155 Hugo Strange
140 Joker II
140 Scarecrow
165 Poison Ivy
130 Harley Quinn
100 Mister Zsasz
125 Creeper
280 Carnage
285 Deadpool
25 Bob Agent of HYDRA
180 Arkham Inmates x3
======
Old August 15th, 2012, 07:23 AM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I just use the Magneto from his first card for the second card.
Old August 15th, 2012, 03:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I just have the one Magneto figure I use for both cards. I think I managed to get if for around $4. There is a Handful of Heroes Magneto figure though that should not be too hard to find. The whole package will cost you somewhere around $7, but you can usually get 3-4 useable figures in the one pack. You just have to be willing and able to paint them, otherwise many of the sculpts are actually pretty good.

*update* Just ran it again and it worked just fine once now that I down loaded the updated version. Thanks for helping me out, I am heading to Office Max to print out a bunch of new cards tomorrow so good timing.

Last edited by Yodaking; August 15th, 2012 at 03:33 PM.
Old August 15th, 2012, 05:02 PM

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Here's a team I have recently grown fond of

Arkham Escape/Arkham Onslaught - 1965 (although I could have added it wrong)

Hugo Strange
Joker II
Scarecrow
Poison Ivy
Harley Quinn
Mister Zsasz
Creeper
Carnage
Deadpool
Bob Agent of HYDRA
Arkham Inmates x3

I left out floronic man because I really don't like having to use the evergreen trees (its kind of a pain). I threw in Carnage and Deadpool (And his pet) because the Arkham insanos lack heavy firepower which they provide in great measure. They also match the insane team. You could also add Green Goblin, Mad Hatter, Ragdoll and Scorpian to make a 2500 point team

*edit* Oops forgot to add Joker
Price check to aisle 3....

155 Hugo Strange
140 Joker II
140 Scarecrow
165 Poison Ivy
130 Harley Quinn
100 Mister Zsasz
125 Creeper
280 Carnage
285 Deadpool
25 Bob Agent of HYDRA
180 Arkham Inmates x3
======

Thanks for the math check, sometimes I forget to add people or add too many.

Add Floronic Man - 135
Add Mad Hatter - 90
1725+225 - 1950

Anyone know of a 50 point figure to fit the theme?

Fun randomness - Just found the list of all the emotes!

Yay, fun times!
Old August 15th, 2012, 05:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Another squad of Arkham Inmates and you're only 10 over.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old August 15th, 2012, 06:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

You could wait to see what the Joker Goons come in at then put together a huge insane army. They should help out a large army with multiple insane figures quite well.
Old August 15th, 2012, 07:12 PM

Good idea, It looks like they have the election in the bag (although NIMROD still might have a chance)

With the Joker Goons, I could add maybe another squad or two of AIs and maybe throw in Ragdoll, Green Goblin and/or Scorpion for a 2500 point team

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy