Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old May 11th, 2014, 07:11 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Battlefields of Valhalla Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Anybody here?
Me!!!!

Oh... you meant the important folks.

~JS
Old May 11th, 2014, 10:54 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Busy week in our house - I'm behind on a lot of stuff, not least this. Yes to review Highways or the Highway.

Thanks to fomox (and the other judges, as far as that goes) for a great review of Draugur - fomox I think gets the map quite well, with the idea that the Raelin perch is rather gimped as well as the reason for the choice against power glyphs on this map. Haven't played on it in a while but I always liked the way it played, and I'm honored to have it included in the BoV.
Old May 12th, 2014, 03:50 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Congrats to mad_wookiee--and all Scapers. Draugur is an excellent new addition to the Battlefields of Valhalla.

dok and DS, I'm glad to see that others have liked High Ways or the Highway. We've used it at many events in Florida. It is one of my favorites. Thank you.
Old May 14th, 2014, 01:38 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Congrats, Draugur is one of my favorite maps to play on. We frequently include it in our Online Heroscape events prior to it being a BoV certified map.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old May 14th, 2014, 06:24 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Maps Pending Acceptance for Review

High Ways or the Highway by 1Mmirg

This one looks good to me. Definitely worth a test. YES to review.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old May 14th, 2014, 07:31 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Congrats to mad_wookiee--and all Scapers. Draugur is an excellent new addition to the Battlefields of Valhalla....
I didn't know you added it to the BoV display thread already, 1Mmirg, thanks!
Master indexes at the top of the OP need links, though.

31) Draugur (BftU, TT x2)

BftU, TT, Multi-category
Old May 15th, 2014, 03:58 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Thanks, all, I think I have the OP updated now.
Old July 4th, 2014, 03:20 AM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Maps Pending Acceptance for Review

High Ways or the Highway by 1Mmirg

This one looks good to me. Definitely worth a test. YES to review.
Sorry for the slow response. I was out of the country for a while, then there was the drug relapse... I also vote YES to review.

Last edited by fomox; July 4th, 2014 at 03:21 AM. Reason: How can I say I'm done with heroin when there are so many kinds I haven't tried?
Old July 17th, 2014, 01:13 PM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for all the work that all of you do. It's sad to me that this has died down somewhat, but I have really enjoyed reading over all the commentary and voting for each map. Really excited to see what happens with High Ways since it looks pretty great.

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old July 17th, 2014, 08:03 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Seconded, Josiah. C'mon, let's see a BoV map with the Marvel set (hurrah for Asphalt Cocktail)! I'm also glad to see Draugur, our first x1 BftU BoV map - it's too bad I only have on Thaelenk Tundra set.

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.
Old July 18th, 2014, 03:08 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

May I make a slight change to Asphalt Cocktail (almost purely aesthetic, involves switching 2 single hexes on each side of the board to eliminate the hanging concrete on the other side of the road?)

Thanks again for your tests.
Old July 18th, 2014, 03:27 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Dance of the Dryads was last reviewed eight and seven months ago. Any rumors of more?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios