Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 21st, 2023, 05:36 AM

Swarm knows what's in an order marker Swarm knows what's in an order marker Swarm knows what's in an order marker
Re: Classic League XI - Random Draft (Delta) -Round 3 thru 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post

The Sir Heroscape (1-1) v. Swarm (1-1) pool of armies is:
Spoiler Alert!

Sir Heroscape wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.
Just finished against Sir Heroscape.

Draft went

SirH picks QuasatchX4 (uses next 3)
Swarm picks Zeta
SirH <pick forfeited, 1/3>
Swarm picks Einar X2
SirH <pick forfeited, 2/3>
Swarm <pick forfeited, 1/1>
SirH <pick forfeited, 3/3>
Swarm picks Dividers X4, drops 1
SirH picks Harquebus X2, drops 2

Round 1

Sir H wins the initiative, and advance Harqs towards height. I open with my dividers, hoping to to reach Harqs with the help of a cell divide. Harqs then flank around the marro and get a few shots in my SZ killing two EI and a divider. I can only reach one Ashigaru, but fails the attack.

Round 2

I get the initiative and retaliate on the two flanking Harqs. SirH then advances more Harqs from his SZ and succeeds a pot shot on a marro. I'm able to sneak inside sirH's start zone with a divider, killing one hunter but still fails to reach or kill any ashigaru. SirH's OM 3 is on Quasatch, try to kill the marro but I get to cell divide, which will be the only one in this game.

Round 3

With only 3 Harqs left, SirH now goes all in on the Quasatch Hunter. I get the initiative, but fails to inflict more wounds in his SZ and only kill an ashigaru. Lot of blocking in this round, and the only casualty is my marro who took dagmar.

Round 4

I still have the initiative, but only gets to kill another hunter. I am slowly becomming overnumbered on the heights however, and SirH cautiously starts to get the terrain advantage. Knowing this was likely, my OM 2 is on Zeta but he misses his shot. Having probably figured out that my OM3 was on the EI, Sir H takes Dagmar anddoesn't advance with his hunters. I can only develop my Einar without taking any attack.

Round 5

That round was crazy. Despite SirH having Dagmar, I still win the intiative and go for a deepstrike on Hunters, killing two. Hower I place a bit poorly, and get a massive retaliation by the hunters destroying 3 Imperiums and a marro. I'm unable to kill anything with the dividers, which is not the case for SirH who takes another marro and the last Imperium. The round finishes with a Quasatch bashing Zetacron (4/4), I guessed he really hated soulborgs.

Round 6

Having Dagmar, I still get the initiative and avenge Zetacron. The rest of the round is a cat-and-mouse game.

Round 7

Once again, I get the iniative, but can't really get the strike. I finally engage in my turn 2, but whiffs against the hunter. SirH then places all around him to deny the cell divide, and effectively kills him. I try to run my last divider inside SirH's SZ, so I have plenty spots to cell divide.

Round 8

SirH wins his second intiative, and encircle that divider. He holds one turn, but he's unable to get a Quasatch, and die the next turn.

GG Sir Heroscape, it was a fun game

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events