Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 4th, 2016, 09:03 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Heroscape "Research" Paper

Hey all!

So my brother, @El Donas , asked me to post his research paper that he did on Heroscape!! I know right?! For his college English class he decided to write his paper on Heroscape and its community. It's quite impressive for an english paper on a nerdy game, and I was impressed with the extent of his analysis regarding the different aspects of the community here on heroscapers.com and our local group/tournaments. And on top of all of that, he's had a student say he'd like to try the game out! So check it out, it's a fun read

And props to him for keeping the Heroscape spirit alive and well

Read his paper HERE.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 4th, 2016, 09:07 PM

El Donas is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Heroscape "Research" Paper

Thanks @Sir Heroscape ...hope you guys enjoy and looking forward to hearing what you think.
Old December 4th, 2016, 10:57 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Very interesting paper. I read through all of the non quoted stuff and skimmed the parts that looked like references. You really can tell who is at the tournament trying to land number #1 and the folks there to have a great time among friends by watching their mannerisms. Playing with long time rivals also makes you play differently as well because you know their playing style. I did notice one typo towards the front of the paper concerning the shape of the tiles. It says they are an Octagon of sorts when we know its a Hex tile. Otherwise, good observations.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 28th, 2016, 09:56 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

nice paper, thanks for sharing

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old December 28th, 2016, 10:22 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Dang, that was actually really cool!! Read the whole thing, very worth while!!

H E R O S C A P E
Old January 2nd, 2017, 01:10 PM

Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker

Good job ! Heck when I was at the top of my game I had looked into teaching HeroScape at the local collage to be come a Professor of HeroScape ....It is a thing if you make it.

ALL ARE ONE
Old January 3rd, 2017, 11:35 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord-IVD View Post
Good job ! Heck when I was at the top of my game I had looked into teaching HeroScape at the local collage to be come a Professor of HeroScape ....It is a thing if you make it.
Yep. Scroll down a little here to the Serious Fun class.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion