Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Hexicon
Hexicon Subforum for Hexicon

Old January 1st, 2024, 02:13 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: HexiCon II: Feb 28th - March 3rd, 2024

I plan on attending! I’m gunna try and make it work this year.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 3rd, 2024, 06:28 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I’ve got me confirmed.

Ztrain will carpool down with me and he confirmed.

I’ve also got a +1 confirmed and one maybe

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 3rd, 2024, 10:11 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Awesome!
Old January 6th, 2024, 05:46 PM

SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby!

I'll be there Friday and Saturday!
Old February 6th, 2024, 12:46 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh, very cool. I'm in Etown all the time. Would be awesome to play some scape. Let me see what I can do. Is there a deadline to sign up? Walk in possible?

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old February 6th, 2024, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
Oh, very cool. I'm in Etown all the time. Would be awesome to play some scape. Let me see what I can do. Is there a deadline to sign up? Walk in possible?
Woohoo! I'm not sure about walk-ins, I'll let @MegaSilver speak to that, but you should definitely come for a few of the days! At the very least, the weekend events.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 6th, 2024, 08:25 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
While a walk-in is possible, if you would still sign up on hs.org so you can get notifications and any updates. I tend to send them there first.

I prefer if you sign up as soon as you know what days you can attend as that will make it easier on my end to schedule things.

You should also come to our Louisville tournaments when possible. We have one coming up February 17th.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Hexicon