Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 20th, 2014, 02:49 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Raelin, Shurrak, Calibrax.

Either Raelin works, though I do think the original version is much better. The cowboy kyrie (Calibrax?) may be a good choice as well because opponents will definately want a guy like him to die. Shurrak would be another great choice, because of his threat levels (and cost to draft). Other players may prefer Jotun however. Concan isn't a bad master I suspect, but definately not as good as Rae.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 20th, 2014, 02:55 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Boot Camp of Valhalla: Kobolds of Idona Keep (Playtestin

Has anybody tried Ulfrid? I feel like that would be fun. Plus you can suicide your own Ulfrid if that's beneficial/
Old November 20th, 2014, 03:02 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Has anybody tried Ulfrid? I feel like that would be fun. Plus you can suicide your own Ulfrid if that's beneficial/
In a playtest in an earlier version of them, someone tried out Ulfrid. While Ulfrid doesn't appeal to me, I can see how some may view this as a good idea.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old November 20th, 2014, 07:37 PM
I could go

Got off my lazy arse

So last Sunday, I did get a game in with the Kobolds. It was a 3 player game on a board with a "battle spire" in the middle for people to beat the crap out of each other. A road pretty much went almost around the entire board, so that way players could zoom to startzones. We played it straight, without the scenario rules (those were used in the first match. ).

Glyphs were strong and swingy, but everyone had relatively easy access to some good ones. (Attack +1, Defense +1, Defense +2, Thorian, Move +2, Healer, Summoner).

My Army:
Kobolds x6, Raelin 1, Shurrak, Concan

Laurie's Army:
Hatamoto Taro, Kaemon Awa, Izumi Samurai, Tagawa Samurai, Samurai Archers x2, Reizei Samurai (50 point 2 man samurai custom, so little to worry about).

Nick's Army:
Arrow Gruts x3, Swog Riders x3, Mimring, Krug, Nerak, Frost Troll

I chose Raelin as the Kobold Master. Nick and Laurie decided to completely ignore Raelin as she danced around the battle spire. So, I spent around 2 or 3 rounds just grabbing glyphs and getting my Kobolds out of the starting zone. While Laurie had started to attack me, when Mimring crashed into her Starting Zone her attentions shifted swiftly. As Laurie and Nick beat each other into a bloody pulp, Nick eventually losing Mimring and deciding to rush her with a Frost Troll, I just snagged glyphs. And more glyphs. And the roads near me. Eventually I got bored of moving 3 Kobolds and charged Krug with Shurrak and then Raelin. Laurie was pretty much on her last legs (and only had the flagboy) so she decided to help Nick whittle down Raelin. Krug died by a Kobold boosted by: Attack +1, Avenge the Master, Defense +2, Move +2 and height advantage to top it all off. Clearing away all of Nick's army was pretty easy with the massive glyphage of doom.

So, that game was pretty much botched. But! According to Nick it was only because they had both underestimated the Kobolds. Thinking that by completely ignoring me, my wussy 3 activation Kobolds would be next to worthless versus beasts or samurai. They couldn't have been more wrong.

The final question, "Do I think I could have won without the super glyphs?"
Probably. Even if I never got to really use extra turns, I did get all of the time that I needed to set my Kobolds up just to swarm the other guy with a crap ton of Kobolds.

Remaining: around 8 Kobolds and a 1 life Concan

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old November 21st, 2014, 07:45 AM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

These guys are pre-painted, right?
Any idea as to where they can be purchased?
Old November 21st, 2014, 08:23 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

At the Reaper minis store. Legendary Encounters is their pre-painted line. (#20032) Not in stock now, but they will be.

Or, get yourself some Bones unpainted ones here: (#77010, on the last page). You get twice as many for almost half the price.
Old November 22nd, 2014, 09:08 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
In a playtest in an earlier version of them, someone tried out Ulfrid. While Ulfrid doesn't appeal to me, I can see how some may view this as a good idea.
I have played ulfrid with these guys quite a bit, he plays very well, you can go in there and hammer away with him, If he does some crazy damage, great. If he dies cause he's so determined, your kobolds benefit. I love card. well done guys.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 22nd, 2014, 11:04 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

And we're officially nominated. Check it out!
Old November 22nd, 2014, 11:11 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Boot Camp of Valhalla: Kobolds of Idona Keep (Nominated!

Looking forward to seeing how they are received. They look great, and have really came together.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old November 23rd, 2014, 12:14 AM
I could go

Alrite!! Let's see how these guys roll.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old November 23rd, 2014, 12:28 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Woohoo! I'm glad to see these guys moving along. They've changed a little since I playtested them, but they were a lot of fun back then.
Old November 23rd, 2014, 10:57 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice work everyone!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards