Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old December 18th, 2022, 11:41 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 50 - Quad Pod: Four Seasons - Round 3 by 12/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Does Glacier Traversing take LEAs?
I don’t see any reason they wouldn’t take leas?
Old December 18th, 2022, 11:52 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

If a Dzu-Teh Traverses to another space adjacent to the same figure, it does not take LEAs from that figure.
Old December 19th, 2022, 09:25 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: OHS Season 50 - Quad Pod: Four Seasons - Round 2 by 12/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post

The vegietarian18 (2-0) v. thrasherdarkrai (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Warden 816, Zettian Infantryx2
* Beorn Boltcutter, Olog, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2 (drop 1)
* Clayton Pierce, Guilty McCreech, Kate Crawford, Louis ""Mad Dog"" Malone

* Mohican River Tribex3
* Guilty McCreech, Dreadgul Raidersx3 (drop 1)
* Isamu, Black Wyrmlingx3, Red Wyrmlingx2, White Wyrmlingx2

thrasherdarkrai chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.
Vegie's cowboys and dwarves are duking it out with my dreadguls and wyrmlings in around 40 or so minutes (8:00 PM CT tonight).

Edit: Vegie ended up winning the game with a 1-life Guilty, 3-life Kate, and a full life Mad Dog still on the board. My Dreadguls and his Dwarves duked it out during the early game vying for board control, but the Dwarves managed to repel the Dreadguls and provide cover for the cowboys to advance, cutting down the Dreadguls in the process. A White Wyrmling and a Black Wyrmling managed to assassinate Clayton in the midgame, but that largely just enabled me to stay in the game; Vegie still had a pretty decisive advantage, and he leveraged it very skillfully. Good game, and good luck in the subsequent rounds of the tournament!

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!

Last edited by ThrasherDarkrai; December 19th, 2022 at 11:05 PM.
Old December 20th, 2022, 10:20 PM

ogblaha is surprisingly tart

veggies dad and I are starting in about 45 minutes Veggies dad has the arrow grut map pod and his brute grut pod vs me with my knights pod and his Q9 pod.
Old December 21st, 2022, 12:28 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Do to the holiday season and a couple of player requests, the deadline will be moved out past New Years. Happy Holidays everyone!
Old December 27th, 2022, 06:07 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 50 - Quad Pod: Four Seasons - Round 3 by 1/2

Chris Perkins:
-Greyspears, Arktos, Marcu Esenwein (first pick)
-Kozuke Samurai, Nakita Agents

kevindola:
-Both map pods

Yeti and Varks ruled the first rounds (with a developmental order on Kozuke (CP) and Arrow Gruts (me).

Yeti were able to hide from the Varks with the glacier camoflauge, while the wolves podded up. Eventually they clashed with a few varks and few Yeti being dropped, but I got a devastating Round 2-3 initiative switch that let me kill the last 2 Greyspears and lose Chris 2 Order Markers.

This allowed me to take out 2 Kozuke and even a Nakita before Chris was able to start attacking again.

That hole was much too big for the partial unique squads + Arktos to climb out of. And I was able to take the victory

gg CP!

None of my pods have been chosen in 3 games
Old January 2nd, 2023, 07:10 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
4th Score

Round 4 is on Calida.

In addition to your pods you can select

*Obsidian Guards x3
*Avernus, Shurrak

The kevindola (3-0) v. megasilver (3-0) pool of armies is:
* Olog, Durgeth Ravagersx2, Zombie Hulk
* Pelloth, Drow Chainfighterx5
* Shiori, Warforged Soldiersx2

* Ashi-Dhulu, B-11 Resistance Corps
* Kira Jax, Marro Warriors, Racheim
* Guilty McCreech, Heirloom, Krav Maga Agents

kevindola chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, megasilver chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (3-0) v. dok (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Beorn Boltcutter, Olog, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2 (drop 1)
* Clayton Pierce, Guilty McCreech, Kate Crawford, Louis ""Mad Dog"" Malone

* Motley Max, Otonashi, Deathreaversx2 (drop 1)
* Bol, Rygarn, Specters of Aldornx2 (drop 1)

dok chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The chris perkins (2-1) v. quozl (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Bol, Moltenclaw, Deathreavers
* Kozuke Samurai, Nakita Agents
* Arktos, Marcu Esenwein, Varkaanan Greyspears

* Agent Skahen, Krav Maga Agents
* Black Wyrmlingx4, Blue Wyrmlingx3
* Eltahale, Omnicron Repulsorsx2

quozl chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, chris perkins chooses who places first.

The vegie dad (2-1) v. shiftrex (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Isamu, Kaemon Awa, Rygarn
* Major Q9, Deathreavers
* Brute Gruts, Marro Warriors, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]

* Phantom Knightsx3
* Motley Max, Myrddin
* Charos, Isamu

vegie dad chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, shiftrex chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad.

The grey waves (2-1) v. thrasherdarkrai (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Teeth of the Makwax3
* Phantom Knightsx3
* Horned Skull Brutesx3

* Mohican River Tribex3

grey waves chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, thrasherdarkrai chooses who places first.

The ryguy266 (2-1) v. captain stupendous (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Heracles, Drow Chainfighter
* Kaemon Awa, Sentinels of Grax
* Airborne Elite, Ninjas of the Northern Wind

* Otonashi, Gorillitroopersx2
* Johnny ""Shotgun"" Sullivan, Nhah Scirh Cultistsx2
* Zaeus, Gorillinators

captain stupendous chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, ryguy266 chooses who places first.

The dysole (2-1) v. foudzing (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Capt. John Varan, 8th Infantry Pathfinderx4
* Bol, Rendar Fy, M-43 Resistance Fightersx2
* Z'thoth Mouth of the Abyss, Red Ants of Aunstromx2

* Mogrimm Forgehammer, Roman Legionnairesx2
* Horned Skull Brutesx3
* Bahadur, Varkaanan Quickblades

dysole chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, foudzing chooses who places first.

The superfrog (0-3) v. s1r_art0r1us (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Kuthnak, Heavy Grutsx2
* Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx2
* Pel the Hill Giant, Dreadgul Raidersx2

* Ornak, Theracus, Blade Grutsx2 (drop 1)
* Othkurik The Black Dragon, Black Wyrmlingx2
* Warden 816, Zettian Guards, Red Wyrmlingx2

s1r_art0r1us chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, superfrog chooses who places first.

The knightoflight (1-2) v. scaperedude (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Braxas
* Guilty McCreech, Isamu, Marrden Houndsx2
* Major X17, Hoplitronx3

* Syvarris, Specters of Aldornx2
* Alastair MacDirk, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, MacDirk Warriors
* Bol, Zelrig

knightoflight chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, scaperedude chooses who places first.

The earthling (1-2) v. ogblaha (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Hrognak [unmounted], Microcorp Troopersx2

* Kaemon Awa, Krav Maga Agents
* Finn the Viking Champion, Knights of Westonx2
* Fen Hydra, Warriors of Ashrax2

earthling chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, ogblaha chooses who places first.

The bodaciousblood (1-2) v. guild_warrior (0-2) pool of armies is:
* Emperor Andask, Deathreaversx2
* Deathstalkersx2, Drow Chainfighter
* Fyorlag Spidersx3, Wyvern (drop 1)

* Samuel Brown, 4th Massachusetts Linex2, Dumutef Guard (drop 1)
* Brunak, Isamu, Iron Golem

guild_warrior chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, bodaciousblood chooses who places first.

The cubbage (1-2) v. orculon (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Mohican River Tribex3
* Brave Arrow, Marro Warriors, Venoc Warlord
* Fyorlag Spidersx3, Wyvern (drop 1)

* Manauvi, Varkaanan Quickblades
* Grimnak, Arrow Gruts, Blade Gruts, Sahuagin Raider
* Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], 53rd North Carolina Sharpshooters

orculon chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, cubbage chooses who places first.

loki619 has a bye.

~Dysole, moving us along
Old January 4th, 2023, 11:36 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Re: OHS Season 50 - Quad Pod: Four Seasons - Round 4 by 1/10

Short and dirty

Mega:
-Krav, Heirloom, Guilty (first)
-Obsidians x3

kd:
-Marro Warriors, Jax, Racheim
-Avernus, Shurrak

Krav dominated. They put 3 wounds on Racheim (3v5s) who caught and killed one, but then died next turn to 4v4s. Then the last 2 Krav proceeded to block everything the Marro Warriors and Kira Jax threw at them. Sometimes with stealth dodge, sometimes adjacent attacks, and sometimes negated.

After Racheim, they took down the Marros then Jax, then 3 hits on Avernus and then 4 hits on Shurrak.

The giant caught one, but was then surrounded by Obsidians. I conceded with my half life Flame Wall against Mega's entire army - 3 figures.

gg Mega
Old January 4th, 2023, 11:08 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: 4th Score

Quote:
The chris perkins (2-1) v. quozl (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Bol, Moltenclaw, Deathreavers
(3) Kozuke Samurai, Nakita Agents

(4) Agent Skahen, Krav Maga Agents
* Black Wyrmlingx4, Blue Wyrmlingx3
* Eltahale, Omnicron Repulsorsx2

(2) Obsidian Guards x3
(1) Avernus, Shurrak

quozl chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, chris perkins chooses who places first.
Playing Sunday @ 5 pm EST
Old January 6th, 2023, 05:00 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
(2) Obsidian Guards x3
(3) Avernus, Shurrak

The dysole (2-1) v. foudzing (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Capt. John Varan, 8th Infantry Pathfinderx4
* Bol, Rendar Fy, M-43 Resistance Fightersx2
* Z'thoth Mouth of the Abyss, Red Ants of Aunstromx2

(4) Mogrimm Forgehammer, Roman Legionnairesx2
(1) Horned Skull Brutesx3
* Bahadur, Varkaanan Quickblades

dysole chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, foudzing chooses who places first.
Happening this night 11PM Pacific!

Old January 6th, 2023, 10:51 AM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The grey waves (2-1) v. thrasherdarkrai (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Teeth of the Makwax3
* Phantom Knightsx3
* Horned Skull Brutesx3

* Mohican River Tribex3

grey waves chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, thrasherdarkrai chooses who places first.
Grey Waves and I are duking it out tonight at 5:00 PM (EST)!

Edit: Grey Waves ended up triumphing with his Phantom Knights still standing. I led with the Dreadguls against the Teeth, but the Teeth held on (partly thanks to a few well-timed Shield of the Great Bear rolls) and repelled the Dreadguls, leaving me fighting an uphill battle with the Horned Skull Brutes against his remaining Teeth and the Phantom Knights. Ultimately, I didn't develop my troops carefully enough to best Grey Waves' squads and his range advantage; congratulations to Grey Waves for the well-deserved win, and good luck in the rest of the tournament!

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!

Last edited by ThrasherDarkrai; January 6th, 2023 at 07:57 PM.
Old January 7th, 2023, 04:29 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It's Over

Just won a super close game with Foudzing.

In the early going, his Obsidians managing to kill almost all of my Romans while I only snagged 4 of his. Mogrimm was a tank and sat on lava only taking two lava wounds over at least 6 rounds. Brutes came up and managed to take out Obsidians really quickly and two of the Obsidians fell to LEA strikes leaving a lone Obsidian engaged with Mogrimm on lava. Shurrak and Avernus came out but the Brutes chopped through their health much faster than they could take out the Brutes. One key round was where I managed to kill Avernus with 2 order markers on him with my last Brute. Mogrimm Commander struck Shurrak for the last wound on my free turn and then moved off of lava. Winning the next round I was unable to do anything but moved Mogrimm back into position. The Obsidian killed the last Brute and then whiffed on a one skull attack from Mogrimm.

Good game Foudzing.

~Dysole, with her first game without drafting any of her pods

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events