Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 27th, 2014, 09:11 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Boot Camp of Valhalla: Reaper Unicorn (Design/Brainstorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
I think the Unicorn would be pretty awesome with an impale type power. Perhaps something along the lines of the Templar Cavalry's Galloping Charge?
This.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 27th, 2014, 09:19 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I kind of get a cartoony vibe from a Unicorn with its relatively small horn pulling off an impale. But if you want to do it, you incorporate Galloping Charge and Cleave.

Something like:

When XYZ Unicorn inflicts a wound on a figure that was at least 4 clear sight spaces away from that Unicorn at the start of the turn, you may choose one other figure that is adjacent to the defending figure. That figure receives 1 wound.
Old December 27th, 2014, 09:37 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I was thinking more of just a straight attack bonus, personally. I can't vouch for Ninja though.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old December 27th, 2014, 09:58 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
What do you think of making two cards for this unit -- one Army Card and one Glyph Card?

The Glyph can be a Permanent Treasure Glyph: Unicorn's Horn. This way, you could put a Special Power on the Treasure Glyph like Rhogar's "Lay on Hands." The Unicorn starts the game with the Treasure Glyph, so basically it has the Lay on Hands power until it is destroyed.

You could write the Treasure Glyph to clarify that if a Unicorn is equipped with the Treasure Glyph that it cannot be dropped/transferred unless the Unicorn is destroyed.

Something like this?

special power:
UNICORN'S HORN
Uni the Unicorn starts the game with the Healing Horn Treasure Glyph on his Army Card.

treasure glyph:
HEALING HORN
(HEALING TOUCH)
PERMANENT TREASURE GLYPH
This figure gains the Healing Touch special power (or a variant weaker healing power). Insert text of Healing Touch or variant power here.
Old December 27th, 2014, 10:38 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

First, I flippin' love unicorns and I dare anyone who thinks they're girly to go fight one.

Second, thematically the two things I associate most with them are stabbing the ever-lovin' heck out of evil, and extreme particularness about who they're willing to carry.

If the limit to Carry is small+medium Valiant, the list would be

* 4th Massachusetts Line
* Acolarh
* Alastair MacDirk
* Chardris
* Concan the Kyrie Warrior
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion
* Finn the Viking Champion
* Jorhdawn
* Kyntela Gwyn
* Knights of Weston
* Samuel Brown
* Sgt. Drake Alexander
* Sgt. Drake Alexander (SOTM)
* Saylind the Kyrie Warrior
* Sentinels of Jandar
* Sir Denrick
* Sir Gilbert
* Thorgrim the Viking Champion

Valiant seems like the perfect personality, and I like the elves, but I'm less convinced about the rest of them. Battleplan's giving me fits, so I can't look for myself, but is there an appropriate Ullar-dominated personality?

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old December 27th, 2014, 10:43 PM
I could go

Many Ullar units are valiant, tricky, precise, or wild.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old December 27th, 2014, 11:02 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
To Be Precise

Ullar has 8 tricky units, 7 valiant units, 5 precise units, and 3 relentless units. All other units share a personality with no more than one other Ullar unit.

~Dysole, informationally
Old December 27th, 2014, 11:03 PM

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Fair 'nuff. Thanks guys.

Old December 27th, 2014, 11:05 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Fair 'nuff. Thanks guys.
Sadly, I think Theracus is basically what the imagine Unicorn trope was supposed to be, as he belongs to Princess Kyntella Gywn.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old December 27th, 2014, 11:46 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I imagine Unicorns as being very hard to pin down with them being so difficult for hunters to catch. What about a scatter-like d20 ability? It could inflict a wound on the attacker when successful or just pair well with an impale ability that requires them to charge at an opponent.
Old December 28th, 2014, 12:01 AM

Or something like Eltahale's Thunderstep? Allows it to get out of engagement and charge an opponent simultaneously.

Old December 28th, 2014, 12:20 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd sooner see plain old Disengage and/or Ghost Walk over a Scatter ability. As far as a charging ability, I'm not certain we may be able to squeeze one in (given the Carry and/or healing). Maybe the best we'd need was just Galloping Charge? It's simple enough to get the job done, but I also don't want it to resemble the Templar too much either.

~TAF, contemplatingly

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards