Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old June 14th, 2014, 12:10 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Unreleased Units

Updated: 6/14/14
Old June 26th, 2014, 10:35 AM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
Updated: 6/26/14
Old June 26th, 2014, 10:41 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Marutuk was pulled from testing. She did not complete it.
Old June 26th, 2014, 11:09 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation

I just stumbled upon this thread and I am getting excited about the future of HeroScape all over again. Thanks guys for all you are doing for the fans. Keep up the GRRREAT work. There seems to be soooo much to look forward to, I can hardly wait for the next Wave to be released... however I do kind of wish that there were maybe one booster of 4 - 7 figures (like one squad and a few heroes) each month or every other month - instead of the massive downloads that you've been dumping on us sporadically. I realize that it's very Hasbro-ish, like in the 'good old days,' but it is difficult and expensive for me to try to gather up all the new miniatures, rebase them, and print the respective cards all at one time. But that just my 2 cents.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old June 26th, 2014, 04:24 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
I just stumbled upon this thread and I am getting excited about the future of HeroScape all over again. Thanks guys for all you are doing for the fans. Keep up the GRRREAT work. There seems to be soooo much to look forward to, I can hardly wait for the next Wave to be released... however I do kind of wish that there were maybe one booster of 4 - 7 figures (like one squad and a few heroes) each month or every other month - instead of the massive downloads that you've been dumping on us sporadically. I realize that it's very Hasbro-ish, like in the 'good old days,' but it is difficult and expensive for me to try to gather up all the new miniatures, rebase them, and print the respective cards all at one time. But that just my 2 cents.
We try to space out our announcements so that you don't have to do all your buying and rebasing at once, if you don't want to. But to preserve tradition, we plan to stick with the four-boosters-in-four-weeks release schedule. Then again, that only works if you commit to buying the figures before seeing the cards, which not everybody wants to do.
Old June 26th, 2014, 04:45 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

... and all of which would be accelerated by participation in Public Playtesting.

Thanks for this great thread, BW!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 26th, 2014, 08:48 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

And if you playtest, you can try out all the units before buying them! It's like magic!
Old June 26th, 2014, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post
Marutuk was pulled from testing. She did not complete it.
Good catch Ixe, thanks.
Old June 26th, 2014, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Thank you for helping create some of my favorite units on my table.
Old June 28th, 2014, 01:29 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post

We try to space out our announcements so that you don't have to do all your buying and rebasing at once, if you don't want to. But to preserve tradition, we plan to stick with the four-boosters-in-four-weeks release schedule. Then again, that only works if you commit to buying the figures before seeing the cards, which not everybody wants to do.
Yeah, I kind of figured that was the case, but it doesn't hurt to ask. I try to purchase some of the figures before hand (at least the ones that I kind of like), but then get caught up in the excitement of the new releases and spend those four weeks playing "catch-up" to add as many as I can afford to my moth-balled collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
... and all of which would be accelerated by participation in Public Playtesting.

~~lol~~ I would gladly "participate" and play-test new figures/units with YOU whenever you're up here in Atlantic City ; - )

I can only make the four hour savage run maybe twice a year. Driving 90 minutes to Philly occasionally is bad enough. &obtw: I beginning to think that I am the LAST HeroScaper in New Jersey, since I haven't heard form any one else in a very long time.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old July 15th, 2014, 11:02 AM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Locksly - the Free League Ranger - was pulled from testing? How come? Could he ever undergo testing again? I bought the Free League Ranger mini because I thought he looked cool.

Eh, I guess it won't be a problem if he'll never see the light of day, before I even owned any C3V minis I'd seen this mini and thought he looked a lot like a character from my novel...

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.

Last edited by elvenwizard9; July 15th, 2014 at 11:13 AM.
Old July 15th, 2014, 11:09 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

If we announce a unit will be used, it will be used. Be patient.*

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; July 15th, 2014 at 11:10 AM. Reason: * sometimes /very/ patient. :-)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs