Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics
Comics Not Heroscape or Marvel Heroscape.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 27th, 2019, 11:58 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Comic for my son.

Recently I picked up a few of the Marvel Masterworks books. They reprint old issues (about 10 or so per book I think). I figured these would be safer for my son. I worried they'd be too dated and he wouldn't like them but I got several for a great deal. Essentially the beginning of all the main Marvel books from the 60s. Surprisingly he's really enjoying them. He claims Iron Man is his favorite and I imagine it's more that he hasn't known a lot about Iron Man where Spider-Man has been retold so many times that he pretty much knew what to expect most of the way. He also has X-Men, Hulk, and F4 but he's sort of riding the Iron Man train the distance now. He's sampled all of them so I'll see what he follows it up with.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics