Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old July 13th, 2019, 07:51 PM

Vrin is surprisingly tart
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

I'm very new to heroscape. I was wondering, I seen that you are able to custom figures. Do you think that you can use old lead DD figures or do you think they are to small in height to use for the game?
Old July 13th, 2019, 10:00 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Really up to the one doing the custom.
All things are possible in Heroscape.
Old July 14th, 2019, 06:11 PM

Thank you. Its just the human type of old lead figures just seem a little shorter than the basic human type in regular heroscape.
Old July 14th, 2019, 07:22 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Heroscape allows for Orcs and Elves from different worlds, I think there can be a world of smaller Humans.
Old July 14th, 2019, 07:28 PM

Ok thank you.
Old July 14th, 2019, 10:23 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just check their height number by stacking HS tiles next to them. The last number of tiles that they are still taller than should be their HEIGHT number (+/-1).

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old July 14th, 2019, 11:36 PM

Thank you CMgames I'll try that out see how they measure up.
Old July 16th, 2019, 12:07 PM

Andywew is surprisingly tart

Hello, This has probably been answered already but I have a question about using multiple of the same common squad in a game. If I have multiple of the same common squad do they have a separate card for each squad or do I just use one card? Also, if the answer is to just use one card I have another question: when revealing an order marker on that single card can I move any 3 of that squad or does it have to be one of each model?

Hopefully this makes sense, Thanks
Old July 16th, 2019, 12:12 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andywew View Post
Hello, This has probably been answered already but I have a question about using multiple of the same common squad in a game. If I have multiple of the same common squad do they have a separate card for each squad or do I just use one card? Also, if the answer is to just use one card I have another question: when revealing an order marker on that single card can I move any 3 of that squad or does it have to be one of each model?

Good question!

For a common squad, you're allowed to use either one card or multiple, but it works the same either way. You get to use any three (or two or four, depending on the squad). They don't have to be different models or anything, and you don't have to always use the same ones together.
Old July 16th, 2019, 12:15 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

Welcome to the site!

You are correct. Not only do you only need just one Army Card for all of those figures, but when revealing an Order Marker on it, you can take a turn with any of them. The main limitation is the number of figures pictured on the card, so a squad of 4 could take a turn with any 4 of those figures, regardless of what the sculpts look like or their current positions.
Old July 16th, 2019, 12:17 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Welcome aboard, Canuck! Don't be shy with more questions, if you have them.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 16th, 2019, 12:29 PM

Andywew is surprisingly tart

Thank you superfrog and Astroking112! You have been most helpful (My 3 squads of Greenscale Warriors will be much easier to manage now). Also Thank you for the warm welcome Dad_Scaper

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's