Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 9th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The HelmAverse Custom Expansion Sets - Razors and Troope

I know A3n hates it when I bombard him with squads so I don't jump to this next one without hesitation. They are a little risky in the design so hopefully I worded this correctly and it all makes sense. Basically, the idea is to have some figures that can really save one of your Order Markers after another squad has been hit pretty hard.
------------------------------------------------------
KINSMEN
NEXUS REBELLION

HUMAN
COMMON SQUAD
SOLDIERS
RESOLUTE
MEDIUM 4

LIFE: 1
MOVE: 5
RANGE: 5
ATTACK: 3
DEFENSE: 3

MILITARY CROSS TRAINING
When taking a turn with any Soldier squad you control who follow the Nexus Rebellion, you may choose up to 3 Kinsmen you control to use as if they were figures on that squad’s army card. For the remainder of your turn, all chosen Kinsmen have the same move, range, attack, and special powers as figures listed on that Soldier squad’s army card and cannot use their Multi Task Special Attack.

MULTI TASK SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 2.
If a Kinsmen is engaged to only one figure, he may attack that figure with Multi Task Special Attack. You may choose 1 other figure within 4 clear sight spaces of the attacking Kinsmen to be affected by Multi Task Special Attack. Roll 2 attack dice separately for each affected figure.

----------------------------------------------
I'll be taking my own photos of each figure when I get a chance. Hopefully HelmAverse fans aren't disappointed in this take on these guys, I'm actually itching to really try them out.

Note - Next up is going to be a brief change of pace. I've got one figure I want to actually assign to a real general... I know it's not the Helm way, but I kind of have to based on the figure I aquired. Hopefully A3n has an Aquilla card template.

Last edited by Matt Helm; February 25th, 2013 at 12:44 AM.
Old February 9th, 2012, 06:53 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

... We interrupt this program to present my first Classic Valhalla custom. As I said in the prior post, I just couldn't refuse the opportunity to get a blue dragon piece (the Mage Knight Polar Ice Dragon figure sold for $3.99 by Trollandtoad) so here is my take on the always talked about Aquilla Blue Dragon. I know there is nothing really new here but what I tried to do is study the Wyrmlings and their respective adult dragons to see how the grow up. I then used ancient Central American influences for flavor. Hopefully I hit this right...
-------------------------------------
TLALOC
QA'AN

Spoiler Alert!

DRAGON
UNIQUE HERO
KU-TU
PRECISE
HUGE 13

LIFE: 7
MOVE: 6
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 7
DEFENSE: 3

LIGHTNING BURST BREATH SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4 + Special. Attack 4.
Choose a figure to attack. You may choose one other figure within 4 clear sight spaces of the targeted figure to be affected by Lightning Burst Breath Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for both figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Lightning Burst Breath Special Attack does not affect destructible objects.

FLYING
When counting spaces for Tlaloc's movement, ignore elevations. Tlaloc may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. When Tlaloc starts to fly, if he is engaged he will take any leaving engagement attacks.

-----------------------------------------------
EDIT: Switched him to Qa'an now that C3V has produced the true Aquila blue dragon.

Last edited by Matt Helm; February 5th, 2013 at 11:15 PM.
Old February 9th, 2012, 08:10 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Love what you did with the Kinsmen. Military Cross Training is ingenious, and the way it works seems clear to me.

Question on Multi Task: Would this allow you to attack the engaged figure twice (once for being the engaged figure, and once for also being within 4 clear sight spaces)?
Old February 9th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Captain Underpants

Thanks for that catch on multi Task. Hopefully I fixed it and the answer is now NO.

I'm glad you like the cross training. I'm hoping it works as well as I theorize it does.
Old February 11th, 2012, 09:59 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The HelmAverse Custom Expansion Sets - Kinsmen-Blue Drag

Qa'an cards updated.

The red background clashed too much with the green border.

Last edited by A3n; January 3rd, 2024 at 09:06 AM.
Old February 12th, 2012, 12:19 AM
Captain Underpants

I try and I try to spread rep around so that I can bombard A3n with it.

THAT PTERAVORE CARD IS ONE OF THE PRETTIEST I'VE EVER SEEN!

Wow, wow and more wow. I swear I'll get you that rep soon. Purple is an excellent choice as I completely understand you not going with the red/green clash.

Did I mention I love it. Now I have to search the internet for a suitable Pteravore hero because I have to get this template used more.

Thank you mate!
Old February 12th, 2012, 10:21 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
I try and I try to spread rep around so that I can bombard A3n with it.

THAT PTERAVORE CARD IS ONE OF THE PRETTIEST I'VE EVER SEEN!

Wow, wow and more wow. I swear I'll get you that rep soon. Purple is an excellent choice as I completely understand you not going with the red/green clash.

Did I mention I love it. Now I have to search the internet for a suitable Pteravore hero because I have to get this template used more.

Thank you mate!
Don't forget this Pteravore Hero...and I may be able to get some more of him...http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...0522-00201.jpg

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old February 13th, 2012, 01:55 AM
Captain Underpants

Re: The HelmAverse Custom Expansion Sets - new Razor card is

Ooooo that Pteravore hero looks sweet! I have to somehow get me one of those. I'm glad you like what has been brewing here 1moreheroscaper, I'll try not to let you down with any of it.

And thanks for the hard work A3n in keeping the updates coming along with the new cards. I feel guilty asking you for another update and I apologize to anyone who has printed the card, but I was hoping to get an eventual edit to Steel Ultimatus... a very small edit.

In order to keep the HelmAverse cards consistent, I now have a Doc Oc in the Supers thread with the same ability and would like to change Steel's "Gravity Adaptors" to include going down levels of terrain (which it should have had probably anyway) and a name change to:

------------------------------
ENHANCED CLIMB X2
When moving up or down levels of terrain, Steel Ultimatus may double his Height and count each 2 levels of terrain as 1 space.
------------------------------

It takes a little theme away but really sounds more official to have a generic name that describes the power for any card that can do it.

Thanks pal.
Old February 21st, 2012, 09:54 PM
Captain Underpants

Re: The HelmAverse Custom Expansion Sets

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
That just leave you available for that dream job that coming your way. I really hope things do improve for you mate.
... ... What kind of super powers do you have? I just started my new job yesterday and it almost seems too good to be true. The hiring process went superb and now that I'm here it just seems like the perfect fit for me. Obviously I'll know more down the road a bit but right now I must say that your wishes came through big time... thanks mate.
Old February 21st, 2012, 11:05 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The HelmAverse Custom Expansion Sets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
That just leave you available for that dream job that coming your way. I really hope things do improve for you mate.
... ... What kind of super powers do you have? I just started my new job yesterday and it almost seems too good to be true. The hiring process went superb and now that I'm here it just seems like the perfect fit for me. Obviously I'll know more down the road a bit but right now I must say that your wishes came through big time... thanks mate.
That's brilliant news mate, I really hope it does fit in the long run. Stability is a blessed thing in a family mans life.
Old March 21st, 2012, 08:02 PM
Captain Underpants

I haven't forgotten this thread yet. I still need to photograph the Kinsmen and Tlaloc the blue dragon. I'm also working on the Borkians likely being the next squad but will probably have an uncommon hero for Qa'an come up first based on the Mage Knight Iron Hill Rain Giant piece that is very affordable over at Trollandtoad.

I just have to find some time around the new job and the family activities.

~ Tebow.... really... ugh, do I really need more media swirl around my team?
Old March 21st, 2012, 09:30 PM

Nor have I, just real life keeps intruding.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards