Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old August 25th, 2018, 06:38 PM

wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker
Looking for a large lot! Helping friends get started in Mich

With the revival of Michigan Heroscapers there are 2 newbies to our gaming group that are OBSESSED! (I imagine you you're not surprised).

I am looking to pick up a large (hopefully discounted lot) between 500-1000$ for these guys to split. Obviously since there are two I would be open to several lots from multiple people.

Comment below or send your listing/collection list to wargamingaddict87@gmail.com
Old August 25th, 2018, 07:11 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Looking for a large lot! Helping friends get started in

Don't know if you'd pay shipping, but there's a lot here that's probably still for sale. I'd imagine the guy would take 1000 for it, but I haven't contacted him so I have no idea. Craigslist is a decent option in general.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...678634597.html
Old August 25th, 2018, 09:52 PM

wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker

I would pay shipping. Is this you or someone you know?
Old August 25th, 2018, 10:00 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Neither, just something I ran across the other day.
Old August 27th, 2018, 06:37 PM
This is merely a joke.

Here's a better Craigslist lot if you're still looking:

https://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/ta...680482253.html

And if you want to take some gambles, here's some dirt cheap lots that have no real info, but look to have a decent size at least:

https://neworleans.craigslist.org/ta...680513033.html
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/mau/...680145463.html

You'd probably have to offer some extra money for shipping on any of these.
Old August 27th, 2018, 11:48 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What type of lot are you looking for? I have several master sets I'm trying to liquidate.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades