Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old January 30th, 2014, 06:16 PM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Where do they get their cool, lava-resistant loincloths?
At the local... HOT TOPIC!

AW88

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old January 30th, 2014, 06:20 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Where do they get their cool, lava-resistant loincloths?
Mordor!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old January 30th, 2014, 10:57 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/t...hu/LAVAMEN.jpg Here is a card for Lava Men, if that helps.
I am only able to find the one named lava man. What's the name of the other mini that can be seen in this cards hit-zones?
Old January 30th, 2014, 11:09 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

The figure with the staff is Jinku from the Chaos War set, a common figure like the other lava man. Hope that helps.
Old February 1st, 2014, 05:37 PM

vanilla is surprisingly tart

Perfect. Just what I was looking for. Thanks a lot, Aldin!
Old February 6th, 2014, 05:11 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

How do I edit the title of a thread I created? Or can I?

EDIT: Never mind. I found it!
Old February 12th, 2014, 04:18 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Might be a stupid question... But I was called into work to do an overnight, and I have basically completed my list of things to do for the night, so I have about 3 hours to do almost whatever I want.

So I'm wondering if one of you patient souls would like to show me the ropes of the google docs heroscape online? I don't know how to host a game, but I have created the google account and all that jazz. ANYWAY, if someone would like to play, PM me or respond here within the next hour or two!

I will have to edit this when I'm leaving work, to retract my offer, lol.

EDIT: No takers. But cool news, I did get to work on my virtualscape maps a little!

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; February 12th, 2014 at 07:20 AM.
Old February 12th, 2014, 10:23 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
So I'm wondering if one of you patient souls would like to show me the ropes of the google docs heroscape online? I don't know how to host a game, but I have created the google account and all that jazz. ANYWAY, if someone would like to play, PM me or respond here within the next hour or two!
By the way, if you're ever looking for a game again, I suggest posting here instead. There's a decent chance (especially on weekends) there's somebody around who will be available when you are (although your chances in the middle of the night are slim ).

Old February 12th, 2014, 11:09 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
By the way, if you're ever looking for a game again, I suggest posting here instead. There's a decent chance (especially on weekends) there's somebody around who will be available when you are (although your chances in the middle of the night are slim ).
Pray someone is online in Austrailia

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 12th, 2014, 05:09 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Pray someone is online in Austrailia
Funny thing is I saw brandonwiker's post but since I haven't ever played the google docs online version either I couldn't show him the ropes .
Old February 12th, 2014, 05:55 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

So:

Pray someone besides A3n is online in Australia.
Old February 12th, 2014, 09:29 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
So:

Pray someone besides A3n is online in Australia.
Haha yea I guess that's what I'd have to do. It's a rarity for me to even have to do an overnight shift at work, though. I think that was my third overnight shift in a year and a half. I'll probably post both here and in the match request thread next time, lol.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's