Old September 28th, 2022, 10:11 PM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker
Re: North Carolina Scapers

I will be there! Sent a PM.

Check out my fanfics.
Ceasefire
JointStoryThread
Old September 29th, 2022, 01:41 AM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold1 View Post
I will be there! Sent a PM.
Got you and your friend confirmed!

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old September 29th, 2022, 01:46 AM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

We have 11 confirmed people for the event so far. Im not going to continue posting people's names on here, but if you want to know if you are signed up you can just send me a PM. It's a casual event so let's say you don't get signed up officially then we'll still be glad to have you. We just want to know how much table space and how many maps we will need.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old September 29th, 2022, 06:24 AM

Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythic View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcustar07 View Post
Here is the updated list of the people confirmed for our Oct 8th event at Atomic Empire in Durham, NC beginning at noon. More information here: https://www.atomicempire.com/Store/Event/4702

Joey Bullington
Harrison Camp
Jeremiah Custar
Daniel Wheeler
Dave Conklin
William Oliver
Jeremy Ramont
Cordelia Ramont
I posted on the Heroscape FB group to get more hype!

@Oliver Upshaw I'm pretty sure we played together back in the day... Sci Fi Genre (now Atomic Empire) or All Fun&Games in Cary/Apex maybe?
I believe you are correct. I played at both of those stores as well as the comic shop that was at Mission Valley in Raleigh. I got into Heroscape in the fall of 2008 when a guy started running demos of it at All Fun & Games on Thursday Nights. I enjoyed the game and started buying my own figures. Then I stumbled across this site which directed me to the group of players that was meeting up at the comic shop on Sundays.

“Flores died on the way up." Robert Heinlein, "Starship Troopers"
Old October 3rd, 2022, 03:21 PM

Hey everyone. I just wanted to jump on here and update everyone about our event this Saturday! The event starts at noon at it is at Atomic Empire in Durham, NC! Here is a link to sign up!

https://www.atomicempire.com/Store/Event/4702

We are up to 15 people! So, I may need help with a few maps. If you can bring a map then PM me please!

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old October 4th, 2022, 12:09 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Hey everyone. I just wanted to jump on here and update everyone about our event this Saturday! The event starts at noon at it is at Atomic Empire in Durham, NC! Here is a link to sign up!

https://www.atomicempire.com/Store/Event/4702

We are up to 15 people! So, I may need help with a few maps. If you can bring a map then PM me please!
That’s only 1hr away from where all my family live!!! I’ll let ‘em know to stop on if they can. Also, anytime I’m in town I’ll make sure to let you know so we can setup an event.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 4th, 2022, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
That’s only 1hr away from where all my family live!!! I’ll let ‘em know to stop on if they can. Also, anytime I’m in town I’ll make sure to let you know so we can setup an event.
Thanks for the promotion! And we'd obviously love to have you some time so just let us know!

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old October 4th, 2022, 12:55 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Thanks for the promotion! And we'd obviously love to have you some time so just let us know!
Would love to have Sir Heroscape join us some time! @jcustar07 I can bring two maps...

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old October 4th, 2022, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythic View Post

Would love to have Sir Heroscape join us some time! @jcustar07 I can bring two maps...
Ok great! If anyone else can bring a map (in particular a 4 player map) please let me know!

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old October 7th, 2022, 03:14 PM

We have 17 signed up for tomorrow! I know there are more coming and they just didnt sign up and that is fine. I'll see you all there!

I am bringing 6 maps. 5 tournament maps and 1 teaching map. Mythic is bringing 2 maps as well. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE A COUPLE MORE MAPS, especially a 4 player map, if anyone can help out. Just PM me and I can get you all the details you need.

Here is the maps I am bringing:

Dance of the Dryads - https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=3964
Remains of Clionesia - https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=3219
Hieways and Dieways - https://drive.google.com/file/d/14Ib...bDASSB_JS/view
Draugur - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qtm...0ZhGCfasV/view
If you can't take the Heat - https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...do=file&id=770
Origin - https://drive.google.com/file/d/16cn...6WO/view?pli=1

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old October 7th, 2022, 07:08 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I'm going to try to stop by at some point. I don't know if I'll have enough time to play a game but I'll say hi to everyone.
Old October 7th, 2022, 11:38 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

I'm bringing Viper and Ascension from Flash_19:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=54678

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers