Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 19th, 2018, 12:03 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Everett, WA - March Madness Tournament 3/10/18

Here are a few Utgar armies. Also posted in the OP. If you don't recognize a name, it may from NWHC. Post here if you have ideas.

Brim's Zombies: Zombies of Morindan x4, Zombie Hulk, Brimstone = 450

Runa's Minions: Minions of Utgar x3, Runa = 450

Akumaken's Stingers: Marro Stingers x3, Marro Hive, Akumaken = 450

Grig's Gruts: Arrow Gruts x3, Ice Troll Berserker, Swog Rider x3, Grigor and Rogirg = 450

Shurrak's Fire: Obsidian Wyldfire x3, Shurrak, Prince al'Kahora = 450

Hawthorne's Gaard: Knights of Blackgaard x3, Sir Hawthorne = 450

Khosumet's Anubians: Anubian Wolves x3, Khosumet, Anubian Alpha x2, Isamu = 450
Old February 19th, 2018, 02:13 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Shurrak's Fire: Obsidian Wyldfire x3, Shurrak, Prince al'Kahora = 450
Maybe Erevan Sunshadow instead of the Prince to keep the "Fire" theme : )
Old February 20th, 2018, 12:12 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sure, we will switch out the Prince for Eravan.

Here are a few more armies:

Roukai's Dancers: Blade Dancers x3, Roukai, Darkclaws, Otonashi = 450
Ulfrid's Templars: Templars of Ascalon x3, Baron Sebastian, Concan, Ulfrid Hornwrangler = 440
Sparta's Capuans: Capuan Gladiators x3, Spartacus, Achillean Gladiatrix = 450
Gilbert's Knights: Knights of Weston x3, Sir Gilbert, Thorgrim, Sir Orrick = 445
Haduc's Archers: Aubrien Archers x4, Haduc, Arkmer, Kyntela Gwyn = 450
DM3's Stalkers: Deathstalkers x3, Deathcommander Mark 3, Marcu = 450
9000's Infantry: Zettian Infantry x3, Deathwalker 9000, Mistress Isadora = 445
Brunak's Fire: Obsidian Wyldfire x3, Brunak, Vadik Hollestrum, Marcu = 450
Cyprien's Skeletons: Skeletons of Annellintia x2, Cyprien, Sonya, Marcu, Dumutef Guard = 450
Tecer's Minotaurs: Minotaurs of Nullondia x3, Tecer, Apeo, Arrow Gruts = 450

Beorn's Hoplitrons: Major X17, Major J15, Hoplitron x3, Deathwalker 7000, Beorn Boltcutter = 450
Dhulu's Gnolls: Gnoll Raiders x 3, Le-Orex, Dark Ranger x3, Ashi-Dhulu = 445

Edit: Added a few more

Last edited by Nomad; February 21st, 2018 at 03:04 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 01:29 PM

Player list has been updated and the final map selections for the tournament have been added to the OP.
Old March 8th, 2018, 10:19 PM

I have updated the OP with confirmed players - there are still a few who indicated interest earlier, but I haven't heard from recently.

Maps are final and ready. Pre-built armies are pulled and ready.

Let me know if you have any questions . . . I am looking forward to a fun day of 'scape in a competitive setting.

For those of us who are seasoned veterans - we will match up with the four young ones in the first round to tutor and guide. After that, no-holds-barred.
Old March 11th, 2018, 12:51 PM

Thanks everyone for joining in the fun. A solid six hours of heroscape makes for a great Saturday.

Here are the final standings:
1. Joseph 6-1 (Sparta's Capuans and Jotun's Raiders)
2. obfuscatedhippo 3-2 (Drake's Patriots and Gilbert's Knights)
3. Tadgh 4-3 (Mok's Grinders and Akumaken's Stingers)
4. Dr.Goomonkey 3-3 (Kyrllin's Lizards and Dhulu's Gnolls)
5. James 3-3 (Valguard's Greeks and Laglor's Troopers)
6. Zachary 3-4 (Ulfrid's Templars and Beorn's Hoplitrons)
7. Nomad 2-3 (Runa's Minions and DM3's Stalkers)
8. Quinn 1-6 (Raelin's Sentinels and Khosumet's Anubians)

Joseph and his Jotun's Raiders defeated Dr.Goomonkey's Dhulu's Gnolls in the championship battle. With one mighty swing of the his giant sword, Jotun sliced Dhulu in two, knocking the big worm out in one attack. Guilty provided clean-up by using his double attack from height to take out Dr.Goomonkey's last two gnolls in a very close battle.

Jotun's Raiders charge ahead in the championship battle

McCreech was guilty of fire the winning shot as Joseph finished with the crown and a 6-1 record

A few more pics of the day

Old March 11th, 2018, 02:31 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Glad to see my maps make the tourney pool! *blush*

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 12th, 2018, 10:44 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Thanks everyone for joining in the fun. A solid six hours of heroscape makes for a great Saturday.

Here are the final standings:
1. Joseph 6-1 (Sparta's Capuans and Jotun's Raiders)
2. obfuscatedhippo 3-2 (Drake's Patriots and Gilbert's Knights)
3. Tadgh 4-3 (Mok's Grinders and Akumaken's Stingers)
4. Dr.Goomonkey 3-3 (Kyrllin's Lizards and Dhulu's Gnolls)
5. James 3-3 (Valguard's Greeks and Laglor's Troopers)
6. Zachary 3-4 (Ulfrid's Templars and Beorn's Hoplitrons)
7. Nomad 2-3 (Runa's Minions and DM3's Stalkers)
8. Quinn 1-6 (Raelin's Sentinels and Khosumet's Anubians)

Joseph and his Jotun's Raiders defeated Dr.Goomonkey's Dhulu's Gnolls in the championship battle. With one mighty swing of the his giant sword, Jotun sliced Dhulu in two, knocking the big worm out in one attack. Guilty provided clean-up by using his double attack from height to take out Dr.Goomonkey's last two gnolls in a very close battle.
Thank you for hosting and building all those incredible maps *and* the Armies!!!

We should bump James to 4-3 and me down to 2-3 as I forgot about 'Hard Target' on his Troopers and made a few attacks from height with the Knights that should not have received the bonus. Our match ended up being really close in the end - especially with his Laglor popping off like 4 auto-load special attacks multiple times! Probably just a sign that I need to play more 'Scape as my skills were a little rusty : (
Old May 26th, 2018, 03:40 PM

Re: Everett, WA - Runes of June Tournament 6/9/18

Next game day is Saturday, June 9 at starting at 11AM. Same place. PM me for directions.

The young-ones wanted to do the same format as the previous tournament in March, so I obliged. It was their first "real" tournament with scoring, a championship round and everything, so I understand their desire.

Full format and some of the pre-built armies are listed in the OP. I'm working on maps and will have those posted soon.

Let me know if you have any questions and post your map or army ideas in this thread. Also, let me know as soon as guests are firmed up.
Old May 26th, 2018, 05:01 PM

Six maps have been selected and are posted in the OP. I will add more if needed.
Old June 2nd, 2018, 11:36 AM

One week until the Runes of June!

Six more pre-built armies have been added to the OP. The participant list has been updated in the OP. It looks like we have 10 confirmed.

I will add another map or two this weekend.
Old June 8th, 2018, 08:52 PM

Sounds like some will be arriving at different times and needing to leave at different times. I have changed the format to Rolling Rumble. After building and surveying the maps, I have also updated the Glyph Pool (there will be no Treasure Glyphs).

Please check the OP for more details. I will also be adding a few more armies if time permits. See you tomorrow!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events