Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 18th, 2011, 08:53 PM

Souron is surprisingly tart
Getting my act together.

Hola.

This probably isn't the right place for this. But, I wanted someone to read it. I that by now you guys probably hate or severly dislike me. But hear this. I've grown up since September '10. No more posts with no meaning. No more stupid crap that will just get me dislked even more. From this moment on you will see a diferant Souron.

Thanks for reading this.
This is Souron, signing out.

DS! Rules! Dungeon Squad! Space Squad! Dungeon Squad 40k: Adventures in the 401st century!
http://www.1km1kt.net/rpg/dungeon-squad
Old August 18th, 2011, 08:56 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Getting my act together.

Welcome back, even though I have absolutely no memory of you.

So... I hope to see you around the forums, especially in the maps and scenarios area
Old August 18th, 2011, 11:57 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robber View Post
Welcome back, even though I have absolutely no memory of you.

So... I hope to see you around the forums, especially in the maps and scenarios area
Same here, I hope that you manage to earn your way back to a positive rep bar.
Old August 19th, 2011, 02:20 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I vaguely remember you...your that guy who caused a trainwreck in the middle of Middle Earth no?

Welcome back

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 19th, 2011, 08:01 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

You say you want to contribute positively but acknowledge that you are putting a thread in a probable wrong location just to get more readers???
Old August 19th, 2011, 09:19 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

lol Cav

Welcome back Souron, dont know what happened in the past but its just the past, this is a great community to be part of.
Old August 19th, 2011, 09:35 AM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

I wasn't even on this site when you were around before so you have a clean act in my book.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old August 19th, 2011, 11:36 AM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!

I looked back a your post history out of curiosity.

There didn't seem to be much controversial in the very brief scan I performed.

What I did see was some bad grammar. Some folks here take that very seriously. Why? I'm not sure, perhaps they fear the death of literacy or they see grammar as the defining line between civilization and the decent into anarchy.

People will Neg Rep for no reason at all, just move on, become a site supporter and sling some back, help guide the site in the direction you feel is best.

I am glad to see that your back in the Green.

Delphic

PS - To the Neg Repping Grammar Nazi and Tea Party Supporter- You spelled "Desire" wrong. Thank you, I love it when overly critical people can't live up to their own expectations.

Neg Rep of the Year :

"Desre for good grammar makes one looking to destroy fun??"

I love it when the overly critical can't meet their own expectations.

Last edited by delphic; August 23rd, 2011 at 11:42 AM.
Old August 19th, 2011, 11:47 AM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Good to see that you're trying to pull it back together, even if I don't quite remember you.
Old August 19th, 2011, 02:24 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by delphic View Post
People will Neg Rep for no reason at all, just move on, become a site supporter and sling some back.
Dude, no. Vindictive neg-repping is against the rules.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=27265
Old August 19th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
You say you want to contribute positively but acknowledge that you are putting a thread in a probable wrong location just to get more readers???
Yeah, I have no idea who he is, but this doesn't exactly put him in a positive light...
Old August 20th, 2011, 03:53 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphic View Post
People will Neg Rep for no reason at all, just move on, become a site supporter and sling some back.
Dude, no. Vindictive neg-repping is against the rules.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=27265
That is true(and hence the reason most folks leave negreps unsigned), but I think delphic was meaning that as a site supporter you have the power to throw some redrep of your own around.

Quote:
PS - To the Neg Repping Grammar Nazi and Tea Party Supporter- You spelled "Desire" wrong. Thank you, I love it when overly critical people can't live up to their own expectations.
Okay, okay. I gave you the redrep, happy?
Not.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; August 20th, 2011 at 03:54 PM. Reason: of course everybody has the right to be an arse, so it could have just been that

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion