Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old July 14th, 2013, 10:56 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Here's a suggestion from Heroclix: Tanarus

Heroclix, Fear Itself release

Yes, he's from a superhero game but he's not a well known enough character that folks will recognize him right off the bat.

Figure looks imposing (though he's about Size 4), and I think he would fit the Heroscaper universe's look and feel.

I'm working on a custom for him now - going futuristic gladiator/cyborg. But I could also see him having a 'mystical' background instead of a technological one.
I like him. He looks like could be from Arctorus.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 15th, 2013, 12:26 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Fear Itself availability is going to be ridiculously low, though - so much so that C3G is probably mostly ignoring it, and our standards are a lot lower than you guys in that department.
Old July 15th, 2013, 03:19 AM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Fear Itself availability is going to be ridiculously low, though - so much so that C3G is probably mostly ignoring it, and our standards are a lot lower than you guys in that department.
Some of them from that set have a ton of availability over here, such as Valkyrie and Red She Hulk
Old July 15th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Really? From what I've seen there's not even enough boosters to go around for HeroClix players.
Old July 15th, 2013, 03:28 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

Yeah plenty of Valkyrie, Red She Hulk, Iron Fists and a couple of others, although that is literally it Quite glad about those three to be honest, I've been wanting those three for sometime went to a shop called Forbidden Planet today, they had loads of different Heroclix sets in there, about 7 different sets, one being Fear Itself. I asked the man at the cashier about them, and apparently it's not that popular over here, barely anyone buys them, so there are plenty here
Old July 15th, 2013, 06:44 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardevoir View Post
Yeah plenty of Valkyrie, Red She Hulk, Iron Fists and a couple of others, although that is literally it Quite glad about those three to be honest, I've been wanting those three for sometime went to a shop called Forbidden Planet today, they had loads of different Heroclix sets in there, about 7 different sets, one being Fear Itself. I asked the man at the cashier about them, and apparently it's not that popular over here, barely anyone buys them, so there are plenty here
We have a Forbidden Planet here in New York as well. It's actually where my avatar photo was taken, since I used to work there. Are you talking about the one in London? I was there last year, and it was the largest comic book store I'd ever seen.
Old July 15th, 2013, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardevoir View Post
We have a Forbidden Planet here in New York as well. It's actually where my avatar photo was taken, since I used to work there. Are you talking about the one in London? I was there last year, and it was the largest comic book store I'd ever seen.
Wow, that's pretty cool! It seems like a great place! No the one in Birmingham, its not that big, but there was loads of comics there, and loads of heroclix. Amazing Spider-Man, Teen Titans, Man of Steel, Lord of the Rings, Fear Itself, Street Fighter and Gears of War. If I'm lucky the bigger one in Wolverhampton will have even more.
Old July 24th, 2013, 12:58 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Bogue View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenwizard9 View Post
What the Mariedan faction lacks is a shark, or heavy hitter - something with a knockout punch - I'd like to bet that the next C3V wave will feature a Mariedan Special Attacker or Commander/cheerleader hero?
Are you looking for this guy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenwizard9 View Post
Possibly, SB, something of the like - but I think there may be a cooler power name than "Plasma Grenade." Also, I feel like he needs some sort of power to demonstrate the Mariedan's resolve, ingenuity, and will to survive. All of the C3V figures demonstrate this - Kira Jax's Exploit Weakness (Ingenuity), the Resistance Fighter's Guerilla Tactics (will to survive), and the Corps' To The Last Man (resolve)- ever since I heard of Mariedans, these themes seemed overarching to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I like this unit, expands the Mariedans to be a great army. I like the synergy between them and the M-43 Resistance Fighters as it basically gives movement bonding with 3/4 of the B-11 squad as long as you do a full attack with the M-43.

As for a shark/menacer hero to go with them, I agree. I would like to see a Krug/Hulk power but for defense:
Resolve: When [Mariedan hero] is defending against a normal attack, he receives one extra defense die for each Wound Marker he has, up to a maximum of 5 extra defense dice for Resolve.

Start him with 2 defense. If you want to get really crazy, give him counter-strike too!

Maybe this should discussion should be continued on the Suggestions for the C3V Design Team thread though.
Old July 27th, 2013, 11:03 AM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Most of the miniatures for the upcoming Pathfinder Skull & Shackles release are now shown at: http://pathfinderminis.com/gallery7.htm

Besides the range of pirates, there are a few other interesting figures:
Giant Wasp - uncommon, could be good Aquila predator
Winged devil figures (daughters of Imerta) - Valkrill kyrie?
Wererat - a follower for the Werewolf Lord?
Rat Swarm - good swarming vermin for Morgoloth
Scourge Hellknight - a leader for the Deathknights?
Wereshark/Sharkmen - could be good vicious Valkrill allies
Old July 27th, 2013, 11:34 AM

Utgars_General is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by faure View Post
Most of the miniatures for the upcoming Pathfinder Skull & Shackles release are now shown at: http://pathfinderminis.com/gallery7.htm

Besides the range of pirates, there are a few other interesting figures:
Giant Wasp - uncommon, could be good Aquila predator
Winged devil figures (daughters of Imerta) - Valkrill kyrie?
Wererat - a follower for the Werewolf Lord?
Rat Swarm - good swarming vermin for Morgoloth
Scourge Hellknight - a leader for the Deathknights?
Wereshark/Sharkmen - could be good vicious Valkrill allies
Jakaw Razorbeak could make a Raptorian hero to go with the Sneaks...

My Customs Last Updated: June 9th, 2011
-Now with space-and-time saving organization, and 'Nids!
Old July 27th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Giant Wasp is a definite Aquilla unit - it'll look so perfect next to Sujoah I can't even believe it.
Old July 27th, 2013, 12:21 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Sweet! So many Pirates.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs