Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 26th, 2011, 09:21 AM

Utgars_General is surprisingly tart
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 06-25!

I tlooks like the painting was done toing a 'reverse highlight' or going from light to dark. He then probably hit the model heavy with the gloss. (Only thing preventing me from thinking the extreme highlights are painted on is because the little white spots move from picture to picture.)

On the right track?

My Customs Last Updated: June 9th, 2011
-Now with space-and-time saving organization, and 'Nids!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions