Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 18th, 2018, 12:55 PM

DjKniteX Woo who?
Finally played my first Heroscape game

After watching the commercials when I was younger and regret not buying it when I had the chance. I was able to meet up with superfrog and played a quick game and yup. I did like it.

Before that, I played Arena of Planeswalker and when I saw the box I was like this looks like Heroscape. Played Arena liked it which there was more building but it was okay. Then Heroscape, cot damn. I played tabletop games like Warmachines and Warhammer so I know how to geek out when I saw a cool made map.

Anyways yeah, it was cool. Hoping to get my own set soon.

Lates.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion