Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 14th, 2020, 06:38 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [AotV] Pre-Brainstorming Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
I hear you and that makes complete sense. My only counterpoint would be Grimnak was in the 1st master set and gave orc bonuses with no other orcs in the set.

Certainly Grimmak is no cheerleader though.
That's fair. After thinking about it a bit more, we could also just "pull a Concan" and have the ability affect both Hunters and Devourers. Devourer is also such a niche class that adding it doesn't significantly expand her synergy beyond the Anubians.

Quote:
INTO THE NIGHT
Friendly Hunters and Devourers are never attacked when leaving engagement with a squad figure within 6 clear sight spaces of Arlinn.
This version is arguably slightly less elegant, but I do like how it includes the Badru, Anubians, and Varkaanans in its effect, while also working with the Ukushisa within the master set. Also, the name "Into the Night" is generic enough that I could thematically imagine both Hunters and Devourers vanishing "into the night," as it were.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs