Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 8th, 2019, 08:31 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

If Valkrill started to accept humans in his ranks, it would be something like this:

Old February 8th, 2019, 08:33 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Do you have a question for or about the C3V?
Old February 8th, 2019, 08:44 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

The question here might be why did you or any C3V/SoV member, why did you think about adding wolves to aquilla instead of utgar?

P.S. This question excludes the previous question.
Old February 8th, 2019, 08:59 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
The question here might be why did you or any C3V/SoV member, why did you think about adding wolves to aquilla instead of utgar?

Good question (although I was not a C3V member when the Varks started in the process).

The first Varkaanans were the Blade Dancers. If you look at the figures, they're clearly some kind of tribal, and they're subjectively "good"-looking, since they're white.

Wild, tribal, and good-aligned make them suitable for Aquilla. The rest of the faction followed suit.

If you look at their basic side, they're from Grut, and so are enemies of the Grut Orcs. That makes it more reasonable to be a different general that the other wolves, since they're entirely unrelated things from different planets that happen to share a name.
Old February 8th, 2019, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post

Good question (although I was not a C3V member when the Varks started in the process).

The first Varkaanans were the Blade Dancers. If you look at the figures, they're clearly some kind of tribal, and they're subjectively "good"-looking, since they're white.

Wild, tribal, and good-aligned make them suitable for Aquilla. The rest of the faction followed suit.

If you look at their basic side, they're from Grut, and so are enemies of the Grut Orcs. That makes it more reasonable to be a different general that the other wolves, since they're entirely unrelated things from different planets that happen to share a name.
The wiki for Grut mentions no other life forms, just orcs, post-cretaceous creatures, but no mention of wolves?
Old February 8th, 2019, 10:25 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yes. Our role, however, is not just to slavishly obey the canon, but to expand it. There are lots of things that never happened in official 'Scape. And yet, we have taken the liberty of shifting boundaries here and there, as well as working within the ones that already exist. I am quite certain that our decisions are not (1) always to (2) everyone's liking, but I think it would be pretty sad if we treated every boundary as sacred.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 8th, 2019, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Yes. Our role, however, is not just to slavishly obey the canon, but to expand it. There are lots of things that never happened in official 'Scape. And yet, we have taken the liberty of shifting boundaries here and there, as well as working within the ones that already exist. I am quite certain that our decisions are not (1) always to (2) everyone's liking, but I think it would be pretty sad if we treated every boundary as sacred.
I am confused about any of this, it is fine with me. The varks could serve ullar other than aquilla, since ullar is tribe friendly?

P.S. I do not want to offend anyone, just curious.
Old February 8th, 2019, 10:49 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You’re not offending anyone. These are perfectly reasonable questions.

We saw them as associated with a warlike tribal existence, like the Axegrinders and the Mohicans.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 8th, 2019, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
You’re not offending anyone. These are perfectly reasonable questions.

We saw them as associated with a warlike tribal existence, like the Axegrinders and the Mohicans.
Yes, Aquilla was the first general to have dwarves and the tribesman. What general do you think my new "Shaman" class.

P.S. Which general might fit this new class, Aquilla or Ullar.
Old February 9th, 2019, 03:17 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

What size base is it looking like this behemoth might use? I got the sculpt in the mail about a week ago, and I had absolutely no idea that it was so massive. The original base easily takes up three hexes.

The pictures really don't do it justice. The sculpt is pretty impressive, although I'm not sure how it'll fit on a normal base.
Old February 9th, 2019, 03:21 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Im gonna guess a Single, with loads of overhang.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 9th, 2019, 03:23 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I was thinking that was likely, but I wasn't sure since the terrain at the base is so big. I guess that a double-spaced base wouldn't exactly fix that, though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs