Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 15th, 2023, 09:10 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sherman Davies' LotR customs - Aquilla FlagBEARer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
I've been working on some cards for a mini I picked up months ago that I thought would make for a cool Aquilla flagbearer:

The mini is designed to come apart as two separate minis, so I designed cards for them too:

@Sherman Davies , YES, YES, and YES to all three. I think it is safe to say that many of us have been wanting an Aquila Flag Bearer. In another recent thread that discussed this topic it was also a dwarf. My personal hope and desire was for Aquila’s Flag Bearer to be a dwarf. I really like your cards (all three) and feel they are pretty spot on right now. Great work as always. What is the mini that you are using?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards