Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old January 8th, 2023, 11:29 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape.org - New Software Support for Heroscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Same answer; I can, but there's no public interface to do it. I can link any tournament (past / present / future) to any season. And I'm happy to make any such linkage whenever someone asks me for now (might take a day, but it's trivial for me to do whenever I'm at my computer).

Seasons are then associated with leagues. For example, the "Mass Championship Series" league is currently in "MCS 22-23".
Alright, let's do it.

League: Colorado Tournaments
Season: Colorado 2022 (please add December's scraps event and then close out the season)
Season: Colorado 2023 (please add the upcoming cluster draft event)

Thank you!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 8th, 2023, 11:43 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Quote:
Same answer; I can, but there's no public interface to do it. I can link any tournament (past / present / future) to any season. And I'm happy to make any such linkage whenever someone asks me for now (might take a day, but it's trivial for me to do whenever I'm at my computer).

Seasons are then associated with leagues. For example, the "Mass Championship Series" league is currently in "MCS 22-23".
Alright, let's do it.

Season: Colorado 2022 (please add December's scraps event and then close out the season)

Thank you!
Done. You should be able to find all of those from the site homepage now.

Let me know if anything looks wrong; first glance seemed right to me, but I didn't check in detail.
Old January 8th, 2023, 05:38 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:

Alright, let's do it.

Thank you!
I'm thinking we'll wanna do something similar for the Peoria "League". Waddaya think @boromir96 ?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 8th, 2023, 06:01 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Alright, let's do it.

Thank you!
I'm thinking we'll wanna do something similar for the Peoria "League". Waddaya think @boromir96 ?
These already exist for Peoria.

League is called "Peoria", current/last season was called "Peoria Monthlys 2022".

You can see both on the home page of Heroscape.org.

I'm happy to change the name(s) if that's desired, just let me know. Also, idk when you want to end one season and start the next; Colorado seems to want to do year-by-year, whereas Mass is doing post-Scapecon to the next Scapecon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software