Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 7th, 2015, 12:40 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Black Canary

Good eye, Ronin! I crossed out the "4" from Banshee and added Gorgon.

As to the "and" or "or" issue, I could go either way (with a slight preference for "or"). Anybody else have thoughts on this one?

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old November 7th, 2015, 01:14 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Well that's a matter of intent. The or indicates one or the other applies not both.
Old November 7th, 2015, 09:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Seems like this should/could be worked out in individual threads? Or would that aspect of the wording change apply to all of these?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 9th, 2015, 06:27 PM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Seems like this should/could be worked out in individual threads? Or would that aspect of the wording change apply to all of these?
Well, it seems like the best way to keep consistency with a similar set of powers like this is to discuss it in the same place; if we split it into separate discussions it will be hard to keep them consistent.

I was still really hoping to hear from @SirGalahad and @Just_a_Bill .

Old November 9th, 2015, 06:36 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Fair enough. Just weird to see all these other character powers worked on in Black Canary's thread, but if it gets it done, it gets it done.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 14th, 2015, 11:39 AM

We really need to resolve the "and" or "or" issue. Everyone's thoughts here are welcome, but I'd particularly like to hear from @SirGalahad and @Just_a_Bill .

To recap, all of the units being updated with the "within 1 space" wording are in the spoiler below; but the big question was whether it should be worded (using the AIM Agents as the example):
A) "All figures on and within 1 space of the chosen space are affected"; or
B) "All figures on or within 1 space of the chosen space are affected".

Ronin said he liked the flow of "or" better, and I agreed; but Karat pointed out that that could be confused as meaning you get to choose to affect the figure(s) on the space(s) or affect the figures next to the space(s), but not both.

Thoughts?

Spoiler Alert!

Old November 24th, 2015, 07:53 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Sorry for letting this slide off the front page again.

"On or within" has precedent in Selene's Inanimate Object Control, whereas "on and within" does not.

Getting into the nitty-gritty of it, using "and" in that context doesn't really parse logically to me. "On" and "within 1 space of" are the two things that are being OR'ed (or potentially AND'ed) here. "And" would make sense if the two things were "All figures on" and "all figures within 1 space of".
Old November 25th, 2015, 06:48 PM

Thanks for bumping this Ronin, I've been meaning to myself (I was still hoping to hear from our wording experts though).

As I've said, I'm in favor of "on or within", especially if we've used it before.

@TrollBrute , @IAmBatman , @Karat , @johnny139 , @SirGalahad

Any thoughts here? If I don't hear any opinions or objections soon I'm going to move forward with "on or within".

Old November 25th, 2015, 07:22 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

My previous comment that it implies that you must choose one or the other.
Old November 25th, 2015, 08:20 PM

I trust you guys here.

Old November 25th, 2015, 08:35 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I understand Karat's issue, but if we've used "on or within" before, I'm on board with it.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old November 28th, 2015, 09:16 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Personally I think the "All" part supersedes the "or" so it's ok in book.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library