Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old March 18th, 2024, 10:58 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: North Carolina Scapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeratuljf View Post
Hi, just getting back into this game and I was wondering if anyone plays around the Charlotte area?
Not sure, but you've got a highly active group that plays out in Durham...just a quick 2hr drive from you! They're holding a tournament in fact and you should totally attend on March 30th!

It's at atomic Empire
3400 Westgate Dr #14b, Durham, NC 27707

Here's the tournament page with all the details: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=63511

@Major Q23 handles all the logistics...so I'll tag him here to get you acquainted and setup for success

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 18th, 2024, 11:28 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver Upshaw View Post
Gamer's Armory in Cary, NC had a sign on their door that preorders for the first three boxes of the new version of Heroscape need to be in by April 15th. So if anyone here was thinking of getting some of the stuff through them you should go ahead and do so.

The guy behind the counter also told me that he has had at least one person asking when they would be doing demos/tournaments at the store. He told the person that they did not have any product to allow them to do that. This was met with a response of "Well they are doing tournaments at Atomic Empire." I told the store clerk that yes Heroscape tournaments are taking place at Atomic Empire, but that was being done by people who had held onto their collection for 10+ years. Atomic Empire was not providing any of the terrain or figures.
I love what we have going at AE, but is a long haul for me. Im concerned about being able to make all the events once Organized Play starts up. If you are interested I'd be up for seeing if we can get GA interested in organized play for the new stuff too

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old March 19th, 2024, 11:32 PM

zeratuljf is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeratuljf View Post
Hi, just getting back into this game and I was wondering if anyone plays around the Charlotte area?
Not sure, but you've got a highly active group that plays out in Durham...just a quick 2hr drive from you! They're holding a tournament in fact and you should totally attend on March 30th!

It's at atomic Empire
3400 Westgate Dr #14b, Durham, NC 27707

Here's the tournament page with all the details: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=63511

@Major Q23 handles all the logistics...so I'll tag him here to get you acquainted and setup for success
I did see this earlier in the thread, I was hoping for something a bit more closer when organized play kicks up.
Old March 28th, 2024, 05:56 PM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but has anyone found out if any local NC stores are going to be participating in the launch event? I went to Game Theory in Wake Forest and they didn't seem to know Heroscape was coming back yet.

I've been holding off on pre-orders for the Renegade stuff until I find out if I can get a Shiori locally. I may just try to go to GenCon to get one though.

Check out my fanfics.
Ceasefire
JointStoryThread
Old March 29th, 2024, 03:09 PM

Proclaimed is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold1 View Post
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but has anyone found out if any local NC stores are going to be participating in the launch event? I went to Game Theory in Wake Forest and they didn't seem to know Heroscape was coming back yet.

I've been holding off on pre-orders for the Renegade stuff until I find out if I can get a Shiori locally. I may just try to go to GenCon to get one though.
Renegade pre-orders only include Sgt Drake. You'd have to wait until Shiori is available closer to, or even after Gen Con if you want to bundle them all together. And if you wait that long, you may have to purchase Sgt Drake separately as well if it's no longer a pre-order.

If you buy direct through Renegade, be sure to use the WELCOME10 or WELCOMEBACK10 coupon code.
Old April 2nd, 2024, 07:49 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I started NC Scapers 2.0 to update the player list with the people currently active in the state. Make sure to post over there to be added to the list.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...39#post2623539
Old April 12th, 2024, 07:19 PM

patzymur knows what's in an order marker patzymur knows what's in an order marker

Atomic Empire just added the premium pre-painted editions of the new master set and battle box, at a decent discount from Renegade's website. If you want to support your FLGS, here's a chance!

Namaste,
'zymur

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers