Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 20th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Amazon Warriors

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Y'all realize that if one inflicts a wound with her normal attack, you still can move them with the Battle Cry, right? Then the next one (that you activated initially) can attack, inflict a wound and get other (or the same) ones moving, then the third one (that you activated initially) can inflict a wound and get even more (or the same) moving.
I don't think that's right as a squad's turn ends after all of the members have attacked. Then, if at least one of them inflicted a wound, you could move 3 Amazon Warriors.
I am not really sure what SirG is saying either. It seems that he may not remember that Battle Cry happens "after taking a turn", with the emphasis on the "turn".
Old March 20th, 2012, 08:09 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
@ Heroes, so do we want to look at changing the "as . . . that" to "as . . . as" after all, since the public sees it as an issue as well?
I like the current wording.
I still think "as ... that" sounds much better than the proposed "as ... as".

Actually now that I revisit it, the "as ... as" option, sounds absolutely horrible & I would think that it isn't grammatically correct either.
Old March 20th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm fine either way.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 21st, 2012, 08:36 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

I'm pretty sure it's grammatically correct. Pretty sure the other (as...that) is poor usage, even if it is grammatically viable. But it's your call, of course.

Last edited by 1Mmirg; March 21st, 2012 at 09:42 AM.
Old March 21st, 2012, 09:41 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Y'all realize that if one inflicts a wound with her normal attack, you still can move them with the Battle Cry, right? Then the next one (that you activated initially) can attack, inflict a wound and get other (or the same) ones moving, then the third one (that you activated initially) can inflict a wound and get even more (or the same) moving.
I don't think that's right as a squad's turn ends after all of the members have attacked. Then, if at least one of them inflicted a wound, you could move 3 Amazon Warriors.
I am not really sure what SirG is saying either. It seems that he may not remember that Battle Cry happens "after taking a turn", with the emphasis on the "turn".
You are right and I apologize. I was thinking about something else I was working on (unrelated to Scape - I know, crazy, right?) and got my wires crossed.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 21st, 2012, 12:36 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Quote:
You are right and I apologize. I was thinking about something else I was working on (unrelated to Scape - I know, crazy, right?) and got my wires crossed.
No worries. That happened to me recently too.
Old May 20th, 2018, 10:31 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Does Amazon Battle Cry work with Wonder Woman II, since she is an Amazon Warrior? I noticed she wasn't tested with any Amazon Warriors that I could see. I'm assuming no based on this similar ruling from the Shield Agents thread:

Quote:
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Q: Can the S.H.I.E.L.D. Spotter move with Tactical Cover Fire?
    She is A S.H.I.E.L.D. Spotter with the class of Agent.
  • A: No. SHIELD Agent refers to the card's name; you can't just mix and match names and classes.
Old May 20th, 2018, 10:34 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

No, it's referring to the figure's name, not the species/class combo. We should probably tweak the wording here to clarify that if we can.
Old May 20th, 2018, 11:18 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Amazon Warriors - Design Phase

Quote:
AMAZON BATTLE CRY
After taking a turn, if an Amazon you control inflicted one or more wounds with a normal attack this turn, you may move up to 3 Amazon Warriors you control up to 4 spaces each.

SPEAR VOLLEY SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack Special.
To attack with this special attack, choose a figure for a combined attack by as many Amazon Warriors that can attack the chosen figure, even Amazon Warriors that did not move this turn. Roll 1 attack die for each Amazon Warrior you control that can attack the chosen figure. The defending figure compares height to the lowest attacking Amazon Warrior to determine any height advantage.
I think this would work:

AMAZON BATTLE CRY
After taking a turn, if an Amazon you control inflicted one or more wounds with a normal attack this turn, you may move up to 3 Amazon Warrior squad figures you control up to 4 spaces each.

SPEAR VOLLEY SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack Special.
To attack with this special attack, choose a figure for a combined attack by as many Amazon Warrior squad figures that can attack the chosen figure, even those that did not move this turn. Roll 1 attack die for each Amazon Warrior squad figure you control that can attack the chosen figure. The defending figure compares height to the lowest attacking figure to determine any height advantage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 20th, 2018, 11:22 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

If it wasn't necessary for S.H.I.E.L.D., I don't know that it is necessary now. A simple clarification in the OP should be sufficient.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old May 20th, 2018, 11:50 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Because there are no SHIELD Agents besides the SHIELD Agents squad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 21st, 2018, 05:31 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Ah, flashbacks to when people thought Beast could bond with Arrow Gruts.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library