Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old July 6th, 2015, 08:51 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 20 - Gencon Prep Round 4 until JUL 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
MegaSilver and I are scheduled to play tonight at 8:00 PM CST.
And we're getting ready to start now.
Old July 6th, 2015, 11:31 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Very close game with @MegaSilver

His vipers killed off my 10th and my 10th killed off his vipers. After that it was Eltahale versus my band of heroes which went well for me, but the real highlight was MegaSilver's use of the Venoc Warlord. After Eltahale was down the Warlord went on wounding multiple figures, almost dying, catching Kelda and healing himself completely, and then killing off the rest of my heroes.
The last couple swings was my MDG at 4 wounds against his Venoc Warlord at 4 wounds. MegaSilver won.

good game.
Old July 6th, 2015, 11:53 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 20 - Gencon Prep Round 3 until JUL 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I forgot how much I hate this format.
I did not forget. It certainly helped me to not feel bad about missing the event.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 8th, 2015, 08:36 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Soon

jscadet/Dysole starting shortly.

~Dysole, informationally
Old July 9th, 2015, 10:51 AM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

Me and @playa1 are having a heck of a time scheduling. We have been in touch all week though and trying to get this thing done soon. Ty for your patience.

Online HS record: 5-5 after two events
Live HS record: 4-2 2nd place after one event
Old July 9th, 2015, 03:27 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Tree powers and I starting now.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 9th, 2015, 03:59 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Videosayg and I just finished our game. The dice gods were dominantly in my favor for the majority of the game, with him wiffing many attacks and my defense holding surprisingly. With the number of times plague was rolled for, my dwarves remained largely untouched.

VideoSayg
Attack rolls: 24 out of 55 (43.64%)
Defense rolls: 31 out of 109 (28.44%)
Total dice rolled: 164
Time used: 0h, 12m, 28s

Garenex
Attack rolls: 51 out of 106 (48.11%)
Defense rolls: 30 out of 77 (38.96%)
Total dice rolled: 183
Time used: 0h, 24m, 26s

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old July 9th, 2015, 04:28 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Arrow Grut and I are playing now

EDIT: I won with a single life Q10 and 4 Ashrans.

Quite a game as I had to put 10 wounds on Moltenclaw thanks to Kelda, and Q10 took 2 wounds from lava but survived 2 rounds with 1 life on lava. The Ashrans were able to swarm and take down Molty after my last PK went down and then finish off the Mohicans. It was a great game. Thanks Arrow Grut

Last edited by kevindola; July 9th, 2015 at 05:27 PM.
Old July 9th, 2015, 10:48 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just finished up with Jcuster07. Really fun game, the d20 was swingy the entire game, losing me a turn to Stinger Drain, despite SBN and control of the glyph of Lodin, but costing jcuster at least 3 turns for the hounds. Then a few turns later, I get 4 of my stingers wiped out by the Marro Plague, which really shook things up. Some critical initiative rolls and some really good attack rolls pushed things my way, and I finished with 3 stingers, a one wound MBS, Isamu and SBN. Really close game, and it really could have gone either way, I gained a new appreciation for those hounds, especially when they have Su-Bak-Na to back them up.

Some crazy percentages, over 50% defense rolls on my side (even if it was only a couple dozen rolls)
jcustar07
Attack rolls: 25 out of 39 (64.1%)
Defense rolls: 33 out of 107 (30.84%)
Total dice rolled: 146
Time used: 0h, 19m, 26s

Smithy Winfred
Attack rolls: 44 out of 99 (44.44%)
Defense rolls: 19 out of 33 (57.58%)
Total dice rolled: 132
Time used: 0h, 19m, 16s

Good Game, I apologize to jcuster for not showing up to our game this morning, and good luck for the rest of the tournament.
Old July 9th, 2015, 10:57 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Update

I managed to eke out the victory against jscadet yesterday. He led with Awa and I led with Moltenclaw. He burned Kelda early but then I managed to land 3 wounds on him and then finish him off with 2 life to spare. Krav managed to finish off Molty but the PKs managed to whittle them down to a single squad member. Scarcarver went nuts killing a fair number of Brutes and PKs before Sir Bevedere (one of my PKs because I like weird naming conventions) managed to take him out from height. As Arthur had dispatched Isamu earlier and Bevedere had fallen to the lava I had 2 Brutes and Sir Lancelot to take out Saylind with. Saylind managed to kill a Brute but she died not too long after. jscadet was a great sport even when the dice were not cooperating with him early on.

~Dysole, finally managing to win a Round 4 game this year
Old July 11th, 2015, 10:40 AM

playa1 knows what's in an order marker playa1 knows what's in an order marker

Buddy412 - I am up for our game almost any time today or tomorrow . . . let me know. Hopefully it's good for you. If not, I will hand the win over to you. I have been much busier than is reasonable lately and it is only going to get worse.
Old July 13th, 2015, 02:37 AM
Friend of humans

Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker
The Play Ins are on Fossil.

Bengi (3-1) v. Zeklore (3-1)
Bengi: * Phantom Knights, Major Q9, Laglor, Krav Maga Agents
Zeklore: * Minions of Utgar x2, Black Wyrmling x2, Red Wyrmling x4, Zetacron

Buddy412 (3-1) v. Soundwarp SG-1 (3-1)
Buddy412: * Capuan Gladiators x3, Spartacus, Marro Warriors
Soundwarp SG-1: * Warden 816, Granite Guardians x3, Zettian Guards

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events