Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 31st, 2009, 04:41 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
How hard do you hit?

How high is your reputation power? You can calculate it using this thread: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=27265

Reputation Power is a base of 1 as soon as a member reaches the minimum use restrictions of 30 posts and 20 Reputation Points total. This base is further modified by the following bonuses:
  • for every 6 months since their registration, users gain 1 additional Power
  • for every 1600 posts made, users gain 1 additional Power
  • for every 400 Reputation Points a user has, he or she gains 1 additional Power
I'm curious to see how it worked out, now that the rep system has been in place for a while. I want to see if higher rep power generally follows post count, green cards, or account age. I know it is supposed to follow all of the factors, but I wonder if one seems more sets the trend. I'm also curious to see if the people here on the board who I would expect to have high rep power actually do.

Mine is 52. (base 1)+(tenure 35)+(rep 20)+(posts 2)=58

Last edited by Hogg; March 15th, 2024 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Linked to new math

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online