Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 24th, 2015, 12:26 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation
What General would each Planeswalker follow?

I've never played "Magic: the Gathering" card game and I am reluctantly planning to acquire and learn this new "Arena of the Planeswalkers" game because it is so similar to "HeroScape." Honestly, I am hoping (probably in vain) for some sort of HS revival, but I don't really expect that to happen. Call me a pessimist.

Anyway, looking ahead to possible C3V custom cards for the five figures in AotP, what Valhalla General would you expect each of them to follow? My first impulse is to put all of them under Utgar because that's whom all the other '___-walkers' are aligned with, right. j/k ~~lol~~ Actually I was thinking that perhaps:

Chandra Nalaar (RED Mana) . . . might follow Utgar, just to coordinate her color scheme with his cards.

Nissa Revane (GREEN Mana) . . . would follow Ullar because that's where the other Elves congregate.

Jace Beleren (BLUE Mana) . . . probably follows Jandar because their names both start with ehletter "J" and also match the blue stat cards.

Lilana Vess (BLACK Mana) . . . I'm not sure if she would swear allegiance to Vydar or Vakrill; how evil do you think she really is hanging around with all those undeads.

Gideon Jura (WHITE Mana) . . . This is even a bigger problem for my ignorant self; so I'm guessing that he would follow either Einar or Aquilla.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Last edited by Johngee; July 24th, 2015 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Added last name for the five PW's

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender