Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 27th, 2010, 07:50 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Customizing Compendium - NEW 2nd Edition!

I've been working on this for the past few months, and I finally got around to finalizing it. This is a guide book and reference for making Heroscape customs. Lately I've been hearing from a lot of people new to customizing, and I thought this would be a great resource to help them get up-to-speed. Plus I use it myself all the time!

It covers pretty much every aspect of custom card making, including design, costing, playtesting, aesthetics, and a comprehensive style guide for wording. It is also a living work, meaning it will be updated based on information from new releases. There were a lot of other contributors to this work besides myself, and I tried to give them all credit in the intro. If I inadvertently left someone out, please let me know so I can include them.

I look forward to hearing comments and suggestions from all of you!

Click on the thumbnail picture of the cover to download the PDF (about 11 MB).

(1st edition)

(2nd edition)

Last edited by GreyOwl; October 11th, 2010 at 08:46 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards