Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 9th, 2017, 02:08 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah monthly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
Oh man, I'm already really looking forward to the 25th! This sounds like it will be a really fun event!! And @The Dewk just let me know what you're thinking for maps! (I'd love to bring two or three!!)

Also just to clarify on points is it 510 or 525?

For maps I know @Sir Heroscape has some pretty sweet maps, so it may be worth shooting him a PM for some possible map ideas.
It's funny you asked, I was just browsing maps right now! Any suggestions yourself?

It is 525 points (it was 510, but I received a request asking it be raised to 525 to complement a build that he had his heart set on). I have edited 525 in all the spots I could remember that I posted it... but I see one I missed, and have since fixed it!

I'll hit up Sir Heroscape if need be, that guy is full of good resources!
Old February 9th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
I'll hit up Sir Heroscape if need be, that guy is full of good resources!
Haha...well thank you. You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 9th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I actually have some Official scape units that I've just purchased that I want to try out at this event. C3V will have it's time to shine at the next event though.
Old February 12th, 2017, 04:24 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Oh man, I'm already really looking forward to the 25th! This sounds like it will be a really fun event!! And @The Dewk just let me know what you're thinking for maps! (I'd love to bring two or three!!)

Also just to clarify on points is it 510 or 525?

For maps I know @Sir Heroscape has some pretty sweet maps, so it may be worth shooting him a PM for some possible map ideas.
It's funny you asked, I was just browsing maps right now! Any suggestions yourself?
Yes actually! It's up to you, but a couple of maps I've been wanting to play on are Sirocco (https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=3367) and Burial Marsh (https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=2417)! I think both could be fun!

Let me know what you want me to bring! Thanks again!

H E R O S C A P E
Old February 12th, 2017, 07:28 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Sirocco is great. I love that one. The combo of shadow and jungle bush with the raised sides is great. Ive played on that map a dozen times and lost the final battle of a tournament championship on it as well.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 13th, 2017, 01:40 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

Yes actually! It's up to you, but a couple of maps I've been wanting to play on are Sirocco (https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=3367) and Burial Marsh (https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=2417)! I think both could be fun!

I love 'em both! Thank you! Any other suggestions? So far I'm planning on using Jotun's Gap (as it didn't end up being built last event) and Badru Valley (as it had a lot of praise last event). I'll finalize the map selections by Tuesday evening, and get them posted
Old February 13th, 2017, 06:26 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:

I love 'em both! Thank you! Any other suggestions? So far I'm planning on using Jotun's Gap (as it didn't end up being built last event) and Badru Valley (as it had a lot of praise last event). I'll finalize the map selections by Tuesday evening, and get them posted
I think both of those sound great as well! As always I think a wide variety is fun... maybe even one with some castle elements could be fun. You know, just to mix things up with a non professional map or something. It would definitely be fun with my mostly melee army, haha!! XD

H E R O S C A P E
Old February 14th, 2017, 12:37 PM

Maps are posted! Take a look at the original/first post and see what you think. Many thanks to @Sir Heroscape and @Scaperedude for selection help, and of course, to the map creators (so double thanks to Sir Heroscape!).

Ended up picked a castley map just for you, too, Scaperedude. Looks fun!
Old February 14th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Maps are posted! Take a look at the original/first post and see what you think. Many thanks to @Sir Heroscape and @Scaperedude for selection help, and of course, to the map creators (so double thanks to Sir Heroscape!).

Ended up picked a castley map just for you, too, Scaperedude. Looks fun!
Well thanks! I'm glad my maps will get some play time.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 20th, 2017, 12:26 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Bad news, I got the dates mixed up, and I can't make it anymore because of work. I'm sorry guys.
Old February 21st, 2017, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Bad news, I got the dates mixed up, and I can't make it anymore because of work. I'm sorry guys.
Bummer! You will be missed. Mark your calendar for the 25th of March, as that will most likely be when the next get-together happens!
Old February 21st, 2017, 03:14 PM

Just to get a count of who is coming to rep their Valhallan general of choice, so far I've got:
Myself + 1 @Scaperedude + 3 @DaDude @DeathStryker + 1

Nine ain't bad, but let's see if we can't beat last month's attendance (and get an even number of attendees)! I still have yet to hear from @kmgenius @lotr_fan2 @The B.I.V. @UtahScott @wjscaper @podunksarmy @Starling_ @CrashMan00 @relish @ortimus

Any of you in? Love to have you..!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events