Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 30th, 2022, 10:42 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
SoCal NHSD 2022

This post reserved for tournament details.

Attendees:
1. S1R_ART0R1US
2. Master Roshi
3. Superfrog (<100%)
4. Hivelord
5. Leotheanimal87

Maybes
1. Master Roshi friend #1
2. Master Roshi friend #2

Maps:
Ruins of Clionesia x1 - S1R
TBD x2 - Master Roshi
TBD x2 Superfrog (<100%)

Format:
450 points, 16 starting hex limit, no more than 9 of the same figure, and you can only have 1 A+ unit (Marro Warriors, Deathreavers, Raelin RotV, Q9)

Last edited by S1R_ART0R1US; October 10th, 2022 at 01:25 PM.
Old September 30th, 2022, 10:55 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: SoCal NHSD 2022

Hello all! @superfrog @TabletopBro @Master Roshi @Leotheanimal87 @Xotli

It may be short notice, but let's try to get something together for NHSD in SoCal on October 15th! In the other thread we have some good ideas for locations.

We'll need to figure out format and map support once attendees are confirmed. For format, I like the Rule of 9 (no more than 9 figures of the same army card) since it limits squad heavy armies. I think something like 450 points, Rule of 9, 16 figure SZ limit, and limit one A+ unit army card (Q9, Raelin, Marro Warriors, Deathreavers).

For maps, I liked the ScapeCon pool but would be happy to throw in some classics or new maps as well. I think Wingspan, Aeon, Stygian Rift, and Blackberry would be a decent start point to start discussing. Unfortunately I can't build any of those as my terrain is a bit lacking these days (I have RotV, 2x SotM, FotA, VW, BftU) without the TJ and RttFF staples in most maps.
Old September 30th, 2022, 12:11 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I contacted Odyssey Games a few weeks back but haven't gotten a response. Just sent a message this morning to Gameology Pasadena.

October 15 isn't the best day for me but I may be able to swing it anyway.

As far as maps I could bring a few: biggest gaps in my collection are dungeon and marvel but I have at least 1x of everything else, and quite a few RotV and two or three SotM.
Old September 30th, 2022, 12:31 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm certainly in, and I may be able to bring a couple of friends

Also I could bring a map or two

Last edited by Master Roshi; September 30th, 2022 at 01:17 PM.
Old October 1st, 2022, 11:16 AM
Under Taro's Banner

Looked through WoS, and I can bring Ruins of Clionesia. Thanks for reaching out to the spots - I can do th 15th of October, and next available Saturday is 11/12.
Old October 1st, 2022, 06:49 PM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart

Put me down as a maybe for now. I’m a 50/50 about the 15th since I have plans that day at night, but if the tournament is early enough I can definitely go. I just need to work out the timing closer to the date.

“Sometimes when you shout your wishes into the void, the void looks back and smiles” -HMK WELCOME BACK HEROSCAPE! I never stopped believing!
Old October 1st, 2022, 06:53 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

2 of my friends would like to come, so at the moment they are a maybe
Old October 1st, 2022, 07:17 PM
Under Taro's Banner

Something from 10-4 would be fine with me. We don't need to go H.A.M. here - this is SoCal afterall. Chill vibes only
Old October 2nd, 2022, 07:55 PM

Timerron knows what's in an order marker Timerron knows what's in an order marker

So I run D&D 1st and 3rd Saturdays, and regardless work 11-4 that day. If something works with that schedule, I'll work at getting over terminal introvertedness to play with you guys.

If you need a place to play, I work at Dice House Games in Fullerton and we almost always have table space to play on, except Wednesday (MtG Casual Commander if you're into that)
Old October 2nd, 2022, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Something from 10-4 would be fine with me. We don't need to go H.A.M. here - this is SoCal afterall. Chill vibes only
I'm down with any time of the day
Old October 4th, 2022, 01:56 AM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

**gasps for breath as I emerge from Scape stasis hearing there’s a new one.**

Hello! Wild news that it’s coming back! Would love to talk about it.
I’m free on the 15th as far as I know know. Gameology Pasadena is a great store if you’re looking for a spot.

I’ll have to dig my collection out of storage but I can bring a map if need be.

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old October 4th, 2022, 01:16 PM
Under Taro's Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by hivelord View Post
**gasps for breath as I emerge from Scape stasis hearing there’s a new one.**

Hello! Wild news that it’s coming back! Would love to talk about it.
I’m free on the 15th as far as I know know. Gameology Pasadena is a great store if you’re looking for a spot.

I’ll have to dig my collection out of storage but I can bring a map if need be.
Great, I'll put you down! I think if Master Roshi and Superfrog bring two maps each plus mine we have that covered.

@superfrog , how's the response on a location? I'm tempted to do Timerron's Dice House Games in Fullerton so he can meet us all and be our inside connection. I haven't been to any of these places and am a little far to check them out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day