Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 1st, 2022, 12:07 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
The Book of Johnny Silverhand

The Book of Johnny Silverhand

C3G DARK HORSE WAVE 53
THE END?

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Sigmun Games figure.
Its name is Noah the Deadly Chord.

Character Bio - Johnny Silverhand was a famous influential rockerboy and the lead singer of the band Samurai before its breakup in 2008. A military veteran who defined the rockerboy movement to what it is today, he was the most prominent figure that fought against the corrupted NUSA government and the megacorporations, often being described as a terrorist. Johnny is charismatic and quite the charmer. However he is also known to be irrational, impulsive, and a manipulator.

Johnny has a temper and seems to always be on edge, partly due to his history in the Second Central American War. His dedication and ambitions are what keep him going, but at the end of the day he doesn't care much for the people around him as long as they are used to accomplish his goals.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • N/A
Outgoing Synergy:Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Arch-vile; July 28th, 2023 at 11:14 PM.
Old March 1st, 2022, 12:07 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Johnny Silverhand (Breathing)

NAME = JOHNNY SILVERHAND
SECRET IDENTITY = ROBERT JOHN LINDER

SPECIES = CYBORG
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ENTERTAINER
PERSONALITY = REBELLIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 240

CHIPPIN’ IN
For the entire game, Entertainers in your army have the Rebellious personality instead of what is listed on their cards. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Johnny Silverhand, you may choose another Rebellious figure you control and roll the 20-sided die, adding 5 to the roll if the chosen figure has any wounds. If you roll 14 or higher, take a turn with the chosen figure. Then choose one other Rebellious figure you control and roll for this power one additional time. You may not take any additional turns other than the chosen figures.

A COOL METAL FIRE
After attacking, Johnny Silverhand may attack one additional time. When attacking an adjacent figure, if you roll at least 2 shields, you may have the defending figure ignore this attack to inflict one wound on the defending figure.

NEVER FADE AWAY
When Johnny Silverhand is destroyed, choose a Unique Rebellious Hero you control and place this figure on the chosen Hero's Army Card. That Unique Hero gains the Chippin’ In special power and all Rebellious figures you control add 1 to their Attack number for the rest of the game.

Last edited by Lord Pyre; May 9th, 2022 at 10:53 PM.
Old March 1st, 2022, 12:08 PM
...has moist legs

Art:
Spoiler Alert!

Samurai band logo (Can we please have this placed somewhere on the card? The face, don't think the text is necessary)
Spoiler Alert!

Mini:
Spoiler Alert!

Mini background could be any sort of cyberpunky dystopia cityscape, or a rock stage. I’d go for more of a run down bar stage over something super fancy, they played in a lot of bars and such.

Last edited by Lord Pyre; April 25th, 2022 at 12:52 PM.
Old March 1st, 2022, 12:21 PM
...has moist legs

Pretty excited about this one. I'll give a quick rundown on the themes/backstory/intent here.

Cyberpunk takes place in the near-ish future where cybernetic upgrades are the norm. Some folks have innate hacking abilities and are terribly dangerous, called netrunners. Johnny Silverhand isn't a netrunner, and as far as I can tell the only notable tech he has is his arm. Probably has minor quality of life things like most people in the universe, but that's it.

Silverhand is basically a rockstar/domestic terrorist who bombed a megacorporation building. He assembled groups of like-minded folks from his band and other connections to try to fight the corporations who are evil and exploitative. The RPG and video game continuities differ slightly on what happen to him (The comics are in the video game continuity for the record), but basically he's eventually captured and killed by the corp he was fighting against. They experiment on him before disposing of him, and figure out how to download his brain onto a computer chip, essentially (They're trying to perfect immortality, like any good villains).

So for power theme, all are named after songs in his band, Samurai. Pretty set on using these, and I think they actually his the theme of what's happening pretty well. Chippin' In is him assembling his team. And if "the man" has personally hurt them, they're a bit more apt to help iout.

Cool Metal Fire represents his combat abilities. He's a crack shot and nearly unstoppable (Takes basically a cyborg tank to bring him down). Also his personal gun can shoot fire in close range, so a double attack with a potential autowound seemed pretty fitting.

And Never Fade Away represents both his infamous legacy, once he's gone he still harbors a cult following, and also it represents his brain chip. One of his other teammates can "download" him, giving his leadership one bonus life, basically.

And if it's not clear, I want to create a new mini faction around him of rebellious figures and Entertainers. Good guys who aren't afraid to blow up buildings and/or other rock stars like him. (And Mojo for funsies I guess)

All that said, I'm totally willing to change stuff up here, as long as the basic skeleton is the same. Giving an attack boost AND saving the leadership power in Never Fade Away might be a bit much, for example. But also I think the randomness of his leadership ability might keep it in check. Either way I'm willing to work around whatever we want here.
Old March 1st, 2022, 12:34 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Is that the only comic art that exists of him? Seems a bit difficult to work with.
Old March 1st, 2022, 12:37 PM
...has moist legs

It's the best art of him. Everything else isn't full body stuff. There's concept art for the game if we want to use that.

Old March 1st, 2022, 12:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm ... super open to suggestions when it comes to wave planning for this guy.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 1st, 2022, 12:49 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I know we talked about it on Discord a while back, but I think it’d be really cool if he could “download” himself into any figure upon death, not just Entertainers and Rebellious figures. It’ll allow a random person to join in the fun (like what happens in the games) without decentralizing the Entertainers and Rebellious hook.
Old March 1st, 2022, 12:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cost seems about right. I might make the first power 15+ just because 15/+5 seems easier to remember.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 1st, 2022, 12:58 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm ... super open to suggestions when it comes to wave planning for this guy.
He doesn't really fit much with anything we have slated in planning right now. If anything, he might be prime for his own SSE, being that he's in a pretty hot video game right now and also brings him own faction. But easiest might be to throw him in the backburner and see if any other Entertainers or Rebellious figures show up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I know we talked about it on Discord a while back, but I think it’d be really cool if he could “download” himself into any figure upon death, not just Entertainers and Rebellious figures. It’ll allow a random person to join in the fun (like what happens in the games) without decentralizing the Entertainers and Rebellious hook.
I thought about it for some time, but I think it might be too open to cheese. Like giving Blob the power, or anything else that's super annoying to deal with. Superman could just murder Silverhand at the beginning of the game, then you bonding Superman with potentially two other figures. Seems cleaner and more succinct to keep it all in-faction.

Also in the game he downloads to V, who is a mercenary, not an entertainer. But if they'd be designed in C3G, I'd put them as Rebellious to keep in-theme.
Old March 1st, 2022, 02:16 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

V is a bit of a Rebel too though.

Definitely excited for this one!
Old March 1st, 2022, 04:31 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I'd avoid letting him mindhop (or whatever it is) to anyone just cause that's a lot of anyones to keep track of and I'd worry there would be something out there that would get wonky.

Cool to see Sir Soundwave get a faction!

This reminds me I still need to update his I have no mouth but I must rock power to be instead of moving and attacking instead of instead of taking a turn. He needs to be able to bond with people through the power of dead Keanu properly when jamming out.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library