Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 13th, 2022, 12:51 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
The Book of Bizarro (II)

The Book of Bizarro (II)

C3G DC WAVE 47
TRINITY

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit no am a Heroclix figure from the Arkham Asylum set
It's name and number no am Bizarro #1 / #048

Character Bio - Bizarro no am copy of Superman.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • n/a

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • n/a
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • As a figure without the Super Strength special power, Bizarro interacts the same with these special powers.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • Bizarro's Bizarre Logic does in fact switch the minus 1 attack from Bizarro Am Number 1! to a plus 1 attack.
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: Soundwarp
  • Second playtest: Ericth
  • Third playtest: Tickle
  • Art by Soundwarp
  • Bizarro created by

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by japes; April 22nd, 2022 at 10:28 AM.
Old February 13th, 2022, 12:53 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
The Book of Bizarro (II)

NAME = BIZARRO

SPECIES = CLONE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = EXPERIMENT
PERSONALITY = ABSURD

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 260

BIZARRE LOGIC
Whenever another special power would add to Bizarro's Move, Attack, or Defense value, instead this special power subtracts an equal number from that value for the same duration. Whenever another special power would subtract from Bizarro's Move, Attack, or Defense value, instead this special power adds an equal number to that value for the same duration. Bizarro does not receive extra dice for height advantage and rolls 1 extra attack or defense die when attacking or defending against a figure with height advantage on him.

BIZARRO AM NUMBER 1!
If you lose initiative, you may immediately reveal your Order Marker "3" on Bizarro's card to take a turn with Bizarro. Subtract 1 from his Attack value for that turn.

ABNORMAL ATTACK
Figures defending against Bizarro's normal attack are considered to be defending against a special attack.

FLYING
SUPER STRENGTH

My Etsy Store

Last edited by tcglkn; March 15th, 2022 at 07:13 AM.
Old February 13th, 2022, 10:24 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Bizarro (II) (Just Finishing)

A boostable special attack of 7 seems pretty useful.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 13th, 2022, 10:39 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I like Experiment but what is the story behind it?
He was made? By?
Old February 13th, 2022, 10:45 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Pre-Crisis it's Lex with a Duplicating Ray. Post-Crisis it's Lex with cloning.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 13th, 2022, 10:48 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Figured it was probably Lex. Cool.
Old February 13th, 2022, 11:06 AM

Would be cool to do a Genius Lex that has like Experiment bonding and brings in rainbows of Kryptonite.

Old February 13th, 2022, 12:09 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Would be cool to do a Genius Lex that has like Experiment bonding and brings in rainbows of Kryptonite.
I had a draft for that with Griffin way back in the day. Probably still exists in my workshop.
Old February 14th, 2022, 01:06 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Alrighty, since it doesnt seem like anyone has anything to add I will call for initial playtesting

My Etsy Store
Old February 14th, 2022, 01:07 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Bizarro (II) (Not V-IPT)

Yea
Old February 14th, 2022, 01:11 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Nay

(Bizarro yea)
Old February 14th, 2022, 02:52 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

⅄ǝɐ

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library