Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 27th, 2012, 09:27 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
The Book of Marrow

The Book of Marrow

C3G MARVEL WAVE 16
XTINCTION AGENDA

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Critical Mass set.
Its model number and name are #019-021 / Marrow.
Its model number and name are #207 / Sarah.

Character Bio - Sarah of the Morlocks was one of the few New York City tunnel dwellers to survive the Mutant Massacre by the mercenary Marauders, that nearly decimated their population. The child Sarah was carried to safety by the future X-Man, Gambit. What happened to her following the massacre remains a mystery.

Much later, she and a handful of other Morlock survivors who had returned to their tunnels were teleported to another dimension called "The Hill" by Mikhail Rasputin, the brother of Colossus. In this harsh inter-dimensional limbo Sarah aged and learned to fight and kill, while time in her home dimension barely passed.

Returning on the anniversary of the Mutant Massacre from "The Hill" with a band of terrorists called Gene Nation, Sarah vowed vengeance on humanity as the razor-sharp bone wielding Marrow.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Q: Which occurs first, rolling for Lava Field Damage at the end of the round, or Healing Factor X at the end of the round?
  • A: Lava Field Damage is treated like a special power from another player. Roll the 20-sided die for Healing Factor X and Lava Field Damage (and any other players' powers that occur at the end of the round) to see which comes first.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • As a figure with the Healing Factor X special power, other figures with the same special power can benefit from Marrow revealing the 'X' Order Marker. Current figures with Healing Factor X special power.

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities
  • N/A
Benefits
  • N/A.
Weaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 09:37 PM. Reason: png
Old July 27th, 2012, 09:29 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Marrow - Design Phase

NAME = MARROW
SECRET IDENTITY = SARAH

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TERRORIST
PERSONALITY = BITTER

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 220

BONE SHARDS
When Marrow attacks a non-adjacent figure, roll 1 fewer attack die. After attacking a non-adjacent figure with Marrow's normal attack, you may place one Wound Marker on this card and attack two additional times with her normal attack.

SPIKE DEFENSE
When rolling defense dice against a normal adjacent attack, roll one additional die for each shield rolled by the attacker. If you roll any excess shields, the attacking figure receives one unblockable wound.

HEALING FACTOR X
After taking a turn with Marrow, remove one Wound Marker from this card. At the end of the round, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to remove one Wound Marker from each Army Card you control with the Healing Factor X special power.

Last edited by A3n; May 18th, 2015 at 03:51 AM.
Old July 27th, 2012, 09:32 PM

This is very much a Wiki used attempt to capture her, so I apologise if the theme isn't quite right & I am very flexible with it.
Old July 27th, 2012, 10:02 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Critical Mass set.
Its model number and name are #019-021 / Marrow.

HEALING FACTOR X
After taking a turn with Marrow, remove one Wound Marker from this card. At the end of the round, if you reveal an "X" Order Marker on any Army Card you control with the Healing Factor X special power, remove one Wound Marker from each Army Card you control with the Healing Factor X special power.

Will be cool when thrown by Colossus.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Last edited by SirGalahad; July 27th, 2012 at 10:10 PM.
Old July 27th, 2012, 10:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool. Some new spins on mechanics that seem fun. Works for me (but I'm a DC guy and don't know this gal outside of the short-lived Wolverine and the X-Men).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 27th, 2012, 10:31 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I don't know this character, but I get the gist of her by checking on Marvel Comic Database.
Quote:
MULTIPLE SPIKE ATTACK
After attacking with Marrow, if you rolled at least one blank, you may attack one additional time.
I'm not sure why there needs to be a special clause for her to be able to attack multiple times? Seems like she should be able to pull them and throw them.

Maybe give her automatic multiple attacks but reduce them to 2 plus any boosts from height or Cap?

MULTIPLE SPIKE ATTACK
When attacking a non-adjacent figure, Marrow rolls 2 fewer attack dice. After attacking a non-adjacent figure with Marrow's normal attack, you may attack two additional times.

Quote:
BONE SPIKE DEFENSE
When rolling defense dice against an normal adjacent attack, roll one additional die for each shield rolled by the attacker.
Maybe have it work against normal attacks since there are a bunch of specials that perhaps her bone spikes shouldn't help her against.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 27th, 2012, 10:51 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Pretty cool! I had a power worked up when I was working on a design for her. Basically she had no normal range, but a special attack with range. And you could attack multiple times if you keep taking wounds (To represent her pain at pulling the bones out). But it was kind of powerful with Healing Factor X in there too, which I definitely wanted.

I think it'd be kind of cool for Bone Spike defense to have a chance to hurt an attacker. If someone closes in on a spiky person, it might sting!
Old July 28th, 2012, 10:43 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It'd be easy enough to roll Counter Strike into what's already there for Bone Strike Defense.

I agree it should only work against normal attacks.

Thematically, I like what Hahma has for her multiple attack better. LP's idea of her taking wounds to use multiple attacks sounds cool too - but I'm not 100% on whether that's thematic or not.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 28th, 2012, 10:54 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Oh yeah, normal attacks

Like I said taking wounds while also having Healing Factor is pretty useless, so I probably shouldn't have even bothered.
Old July 28th, 2012, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Oh yeah, normal attacks

Like I said taking wounds while also having Healing Factor is pretty useless, so I probably shouldn't have even bothered.
Not true at all. It makes her Healing Factor less effective overall and gives you more strategic decision making when it comes to using the multiple attacks, both of which I like.

Old July 28th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Definitely in favor of easier multi-attacks - generally when I see Marrow (or Spyke from the X-Men: Evolution cartoon who has the same powerset) they're shooting three or four bone spikes at once, very rarely just one.

Also, I'm curious about a Morlock faction. Is "Terrorist" fitting?
Old July 28th, 2012, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Also, I'm curious about a Morlock faction. Is "Terrorist" fitting?
We could make them Outcasts. But I'm not sure if working with Magneto, Destiny, and Avalanche makes sense for them either.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library