Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old December 9th, 2021, 04:58 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker
Re: OHS Season 44: Delta Returns - Quarterfinals Until 12/13

Me and Dok just finished. Bidding wise, he wound up playing with only 13 cutters, and I played my hounds at full strength. First round, I went 1 and 2 on hounds, with 3 and X on Heracles. Dok went all Quahon. I won my first and only initiative of the game and tried to get some hounds in position. Quahon moved onto road, so on my turn 2 I sent one hound on height to engage big blue, and moved up some more hounds. I think I made a mistake here, I sent a hound up towards the north side of the board. I should have kept it back, so if Dok wanted to hit 3 hounds, I would be able to hit him with 2 attacks from Heracles. I am not 100% sure that would have been an option, but in theory it should have been my game plan. The hound dealt one wound, and then Dok disengaged, taking one more wound, to attack the hound in the north chaining it off to my start zone. A nice 3/4 was followed by a great 4/5, 3/5 and 1/5. One hound down. Heracles was able to get height using his double turn, 3/8 skulls to 1/3 shields. Dok took another disengage here that I missed to attack 3 hounds. 2/4 skulls met by 2/5, 2/5, 1/5, another dead hound. Huge initiative, as Quahon has 4/7 life but is primed to make a big attack. Dok wins and attacks the 3 hounds I had developed down in the south part of the board. He rolls 2/4, and my defense rolls were, 3/5, 0/5, 1/5. Huge double kill. 5 hounds remain. Heracles responds by killing Quahon and Dok's turn 2. My third turn was just developing hounds. This is where things became a bit of a grind game. Unfortunately my plague rolls were pretty horrible, going 2/16, oof! I brought Dok down to 4 cutters, but Heracles just could not kill them fast enough, and went down to their final assault.
GG Dok! It was fun playing you again!

Here are the stats for anyone who is interested:
dok
Attack rolls: 43 out of 81 (53.09%)
Defense rolls: 5 out of 14 (35.71%)
Total dice rolled: 95

KnightOfLight
Attack rolls: 28 out of 57 (49.12%)
Defense rolls: 38 out of 111 (34.23%)
Total dice rolled: 168
Old December 10th, 2021, 10:48 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I got the win over kevindola. Will write up the battle report tomorrow since it’s getting late. Absolutely shaking right now

Edit: post coming on Sunday. As I was nearing the end, I accidentally lost half of it thanks to an accidental browser refresh

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman

Last edited by Grey Waves; December 11th, 2021 at 10:32 AM.
Old December 10th, 2021, 01:58 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

The Semifinals are on Dance of the Dryads.

The dok (5-0) v. grey waves (4-1) pool of armies is:
cut the cheese
* Quahon, Goblin Cuttersx5
Take the Red Pill
* Isamu, Krav Maga Agents, Red Mantis Blade Dancersx5
grey waves chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.

The superfrog (4-0) v. quozl (4-1) pool of armies is:
Morgo-lots of Wolves
* Khosumet the Darklord, Morgoloth, Wolves of Badrux4
Marro Madness
* Marro Hive, Marro Dronesx4, Marro Stingersx2
quozl chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, superfrog chooses who places first.
Old December 11th, 2021, 03:02 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: OHS Season 44: Delta Returns - Semifinals Until 12/17

A squad of stingers and the Hive eke out the win! Good game, superfrog!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 12th, 2021, 03:18 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

I can't explain how excited I am that the hive keeps winning! GO DELTA!
Old December 12th, 2021, 03:41 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodaciousBlood View Post
I can't explain how excited I am that the hive keeps winning! GO DELTA!
Line of sight is hard with the Hive. I built the finals map physically yesterday so I could look it over.

Quote:
Old December 12th, 2021, 10:49 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
The Semifinals are on Dance of the Dryads.

The dok (5-0) v. grey waves (4-1) pool of armies is:
cut the cheese
Take the Red Pill
* Isamu, Krav Maga Agents, Red Mantis Blade Dancersx5
grey waves chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.
Starting soon. GW is playing my army, less 6 cutters.
Old December 13th, 2021, 12:39 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
In The End

The Finals are on Vault of the Lava Stone.

The dok (6-0) v. quozl (5-1) pool of armies is:
cut the cheese
Marro Madness
* Marro Hive, Marro Dronesx4, Marro Stingersx2
dok chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, quozl chooses who places first.

~Dysole, time to see if we have a newbie champ in their first season
Old December 13th, 2021, 01:16 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Had a solid game against dok this morning that I still enjoyed despite losing. I got a bit greedy with Quahon going for an initiative switch that would've allowed me to engage 2/3 Krav on the 2 height dungeon just outside dok's SZ. Quahon killed the Krav but was only able to kill 3 Blade Dancers in total (dok rolled 7/10 for Stealth Armour) and the remaining Krav before she died. That left about a dozen cutters vs. the remaining Blade Dancers + Isamu, and although the cutters did grab a handful of kills thanks to Mob Attack + Scurry (Scurry is actually really good in this matchup thanks to the Blade Dancers being a 2-man squad), it just wasn't enough, and dok ended up winning with 2 Blade Dancers and Isamu remaining. gg!

Overall I'm really happy with how this tournament went. I made top 4 for the second time in a row and managed to pull off a win against the #1 ranked online HS player. Blade Dancers are really fun, although I wouldn't really draft the Krav with them again (Krav are too OM intensive; I barely ended up using them in the first 4 rounds of the tournament). The point adjustments made since last time delta was run also worked super well. Unlike Season 41, which had several Cheese armies making it to the playoffs, this tournament really did feel like a completely new, fresh meta. Thanks for a fun tournament, everyone, and good luck to the 2 players who've made it through to the finals. Can't wait to see what's in store next season!

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman
Old December 14th, 2021, 10:34 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker
Re: OHS Season 44: Delta Returns - Finals

Can someone link a forum with the delta spreadsheets? I tend to just come to this tread but realize that may become more difficult as time goes on.

EDIT: Found it!

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ighlight=delta

Last edited by BodaciousBlood; December 15th, 2021 at 01:23 AM.
Old December 15th, 2021, 10:35 PM

Quahon must have been hangry because she ate 2/3 of my army before she went down.

Congrats dok!

Quote:
Old December 15th, 2021, 10:45 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Yeah, honestly Quahon hadn't been great for me up to this game in the tournament, but she was saving up, evidently. She dropped 5 stingers, 8 drones, and put 3 wounds on the hive. The Cutters just had to stroll in and clean up.

Still, congrats to quozl on a great first OHS event, and thanks to everyone for taking part. I'm really excited for what Delta offers to the metagame.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events