Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old February 24th, 2014, 05:36 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Dünd

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Eh, he's not too bad, just gotta be willing to use him creatively. I've used him like... Twice? though, so I'm probably not the best judge of character for him.
It was an accident from the testing of the new site, he accidentally got linked to here, when he meant to post there. Then he edited it to this. So ignore his blathering.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old February 25th, 2014, 02:01 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathwalker over 9000! View Post
Yeah this is probably my least used figure ever. Never played. EVER.
Quote:
Eh, he's not too bad, just gotta be willing to use him creatively. I've used him like... Twice? though, so I'm probably not the best judge of character for him.
Try using him in an army with Agent Skahen. Cover Fire's ability to move Dund without using an OM allows you to use Crippling gaze more easily.

This combination won't exactly elevate Dund to A-rank, but I've found it to be a helpful tool when fielding him.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old February 25th, 2014, 12:31 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Dund is only 80 points in Delta+. [But he still has yet to hit our table!]
Old February 25th, 2014, 12:48 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathwalker over 9000! View Post
Yeah this is probably my least used figure ever. Never played. EVER.
Quote:
Try using him in an army with Agent Skahen. Cover Fire's ability to move Dund without using an OM allows you to use Crippling gaze more easily.

This combination won't exactly elevate Dund to A-rank, but I've found it to be a helpful tool when fielding him.
Yeah I've considered a Skahen/Dund/Carr armt scheme, just never got around to trying it.

I do like how Dund has good defense though, it means he should stamd long enough to try that Crippling Gaze.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 25th, 2014, 12:49 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've actually used Dund to some great success before. In one two-on-one match I was playing with some friends, Dund single-handedly won my team that game. I rolled him out to the opposing force on OM 3, won initiative and landed the gaze on OM 1 the next round to severely hamper their forces. He was then able to harass sleeping units and held up decently with his 5 defense while my ally and the rest of my forces dealt the real damage. Over the next two rounds, he took OM 1 and kept stripping my opponent of a turn or two and won us the game because of it. Even if he missed, my opponent was forced to try to play around Dund and couldn't do otherwise optimal order marker placement.

Granted I was getting very lucky, but you can do surprisingly well with the doggin if you play him with enough finesse. Read the strategy article on him; it really lays out how he best operates. He'll never be a competitive staple, but if your opponent sleeps on him he may surprise the both of you. It feels like a badge of honor when you can get this poorly appreciated hero to work for you.
Old February 25th, 2014, 09:06 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

In my house Dünd is played quite a lot. He's a top tier figure when my brother and I play "draft for your opponent" mode.

If you want play him I suggest you tu change the card so the crippling gaze comes after the movement. Otherwise he's just too easy to predict, the opponent just have to stay away from him at OM number 1 (so he does not lose more than 1 OM). Basically the numbers of markers you have to use on him is about 5 times more than the number of markers you'll make lose to your opponent... Except if your opponent is not very clever and stay near him at turn 1.

Last edited by Foudzing; February 25th, 2014 at 09:11 PM.
Old June 18th, 2014, 05:04 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

We played five games yesterday, where each player used Dund as part of his army. There were 40 attempts at Crippling Gaze made with 13 of them being successful.
Old April 6th, 2015, 06:10 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Dund
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 19th, 2016, 02:45 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Dund at His Finest

Dund actually is quite effective if you pair him with Myrrdin. Also if you've got Kelda there to heal Myrrdin so he can use his special multiple times. This was a crazy game, and @dreamscaper used that exact strategy...Dund showed up to play, check it out!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 19th, 2016, 04:30 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Sir Heroscape , I'm still going to give out Dund Prizes.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 19th, 2016, 11:01 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@Sir Heroscape , I'm still going to give out Dund Prizes.
Haha...oh please do! Dund was just letting us know he's not always completely and utterly useless.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 21st, 2022, 07:51 AM

Tokyoghoul is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Can I use Dund’s crippling gaze if he is activated by cover fire? Please say yes. Because it’s a chance for Dund to be used in a fun way.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units