Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old June 3rd, 2009, 12:48 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!
Cool Legoboy's You Predict the Winner- Now With Video Reports

Captain Canuck and I like to involve other people when we play our games. We started by just picking armies and having members predict the victors of the games. Then we played the games and summed them up with long, text play-by-play recaps. We quickly moved to taking pictures at the end of each round, but the recaps were still long and kind of boring to read. Then we stumbled upon video and hit our stride. Because of you people, Captain Canuck and I have more than 62,000 views on the YouTube channel, 200 plus subscribers there, dozens of followers on here and people from around the world who watch these videos.

Each game we still choose our own army, you still vote on who you think will win. Members who vote typically get their names added to the videos. Correct guesses are lauded, incorrect guesses are... well, not laughed at, but not lauded either. You know how it goes, you were wrong, deal with it and move on.

Members who correctly predict the game's winner may be randomly selected to choose the play format and map of our next game. We'll send you a PM to let you know if you have won this esteemed prize. We use Battlefield of Valhalla maps and the formats that are listed below.
Legoboy and Captain Canuck's Official but not Exclusive Army Build Format List
Spoiler Alert!

So here we go...

Season Iended tied 3-3

Spoiler Alert!

Season II finished at 12 - 9 in favor of Legoboy.

Spoiler Alert!

Season III- Tied at 2-2 (there was a lock-out or something)

Spoiler Alert!

Season IV
Battle 1 Battle of the Nobodies on Ruins of Pine Tree Marsh

( If one of the above links does not work, please PM me so I can repair it. )

Season I - Battle 1
This week we will be playing on Road Rampage by Ch1can0. We'll be using two random glyphs.

Our armies for the week werre to be built using only one general. By a roll of the die I got to build my army with Vydar and the Captain got Utgar.

Captain Canuck
Su-Bak-Na
Ne-Gok-Sa
Me-Burq-Sa
Marcu Esenwein
Marro Stingers x 3

Legoboy
Braxas
Major Q9
Otonashi
Krav Maga Agents

What do you think? Not necessarily of our armies, but who do you think will win? Am I just dumb for doing this? I'll post our results and a brief overview after the battle this afternoon.

Last edited by legoboy; January 9th, 2012 at 12:43 AM. Reason: it just needed updated, you know...
Old June 3rd, 2009, 12:56 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth
Re: Legoboy vs. Captain Canuck: You Predict the Winner

You should win. If not, then you obviously played it wrong.

Slightly kidding, the match up is actually closer than it looks. SBN can really bring the pain down on either Braxas or Q9; MBS could stare a Krav or two; NGS' Mind Shackle can work on anything in your army; and the 3 squads of stingers can wear down lots of things. Looks like a decent battle.

I like predict the winner battle reports well enough. Please let us know how it came out. BTW, pics are alwasy awesome in a battle report.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old June 3rd, 2009, 01:05 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

I'm gonna vote for the Vydar team - the Marro have more decisions to make with Order Markers and are seriously out-ranged. Should be a close one though, and the D20 could certainly swing it.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old June 3rd, 2009, 01:09 PM

Kutless Woo who?

Legoboy
Old June 3rd, 2009, 01:23 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

These are pretty well matched armies. While I like SBN with Stingers, I have to go with Legoboy. With Braxas, Q9 and KMa, you've got a lot of offensive firepower. I'm guessing that Braxas takes out lots of Stingers.
Old June 3rd, 2009, 01:25 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

I'll see if I can add some pics with the battle report. No promises though.
Old June 3rd, 2009, 01:40 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll vote for Captain Canuck.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old June 3rd, 2009, 01:47 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll vote for the Captain.

Always love Ne-gok-sa, he's been my fav since ROTV.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old June 3rd, 2009, 02:01 PM

GeneralGrievous13 is surprisingly tart

I think that Legoboy will win, but it will probably be a very close battle.
Old June 3rd, 2009, 02:06 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I vote for Legoboy as well.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old June 3rd, 2009, 02:25 PM

foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby!

I vote for the winner which will be Legoboy (I hope) and why I hope is because legos are awesome those who think other wise shall be stabbed in the leg ten times by a herd of ninja kittens! haha Im kidding... I think?

Hey friends, I know that this is a time of high emotions and stress.
Take a breath, everyone here is on edge and that’s ok. It’s ok to be stressed.

Things will get better.
Have a nice day.
Old June 3rd, 2009, 02:32 PM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!

I'm going to have to vote for Legoboy. Braxas and Q9 can cover most of the major threats in the captain's army, but if this game is won by the captain it will be through Ne-Gok-Sa (through engagement with Q9).

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports