Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 24th, 2019, 07:50 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 34 - Welcome to the Jungle - Sign ups until 1

Coach Muskie and Vegietarian18 starts in about 10 minutes. He has Mezzos and I have Elves
Old October 24th, 2019, 08:00 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

On my screen, there is no place for communication, order markers or dice? Am I doing something wrong?

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old October 24th, 2019, 08:01 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Go here:

http://www.heroscapers.com/ohs/index...KDrZV17FZYdHIQ
Old October 24th, 2019, 09:22 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great game! It did not go my way, but I learned a ton!

Old October 24th, 2019, 09:23 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I got the win vs. coachmuskie. The story of the game was Rain of Flame. Jorhdawn never failed to kill with her special attack a single time to destroy all 10 Mezzos. I had one double Mezzo Rain of Flame to open the game but every other one was single target. Jorhdawn just rolled a lot of skulls and the Mezzos did not block very well. They did kill Morsbane, after I overextended him to try for a startzone negation on The Incendiborgs. The borgs did a bit better on the defensive side but a lot worse on the offensive side, rolling a ton of 1/4 skulls on their flamethrowers into Haduc's autoshield aura. I cleared them out with some heavily wounded but alive elves. Good game.
Old October 24th, 2019, 10:04 PM

Right after I asked, I found it!!

Any ideas where we can get a copy of the maps? I found the first one, but do not know were to look for the second one. I like to look at them on my table to help with strategy (and I need it for game two!!!!) . Thanks for the game, vegietarian18!

Old October 24th, 2019, 10:08 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
Any ideas where we can get a copy of the maps? I found the first one, but do not know were to look for the second one. I like to look at them on my table to help with strategy (and I need it for game two!!!!) . Thanks for the game, vegietarian18!
On the original post of the thread, there is a section called "Maps (in order of use):" - click 'show' next to that and you'll see all the maps (used in order they are listed).

If you want full build instructions, the next map is 'Can't see the jungle' and you can download build instructions here:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...do=file&id=951
Old October 24th, 2019, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
On the original post of the thread, there is a section called "Maps (in order of use):" - click 'show' next to that and you'll see all the maps (used in order they are listed).

If you want full build instructions, the next map is 'Can't see the jungle' and you can download build instructions here:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...do=file&id=951
Thanks, Chris!!

Old October 25th, 2019, 11:31 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Round 1

Quote:
The kevindola v. Toogwick_tuk pool of armies is:
* Capt. John Varan, 8th Infantry Pathfinderx3, Templar Cavalryx3
* Elite Onyx Vipers, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Einar Imperiumx2
* Nicholas Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Bloodburst Thrallx4, Darkprowl Thrallx2, Deathstrike Thrallx3, Preyblood Thrallx2
* Maltis Tez, Seleena, Suskra, Van Nessing, Werewolf Lordx2
Playing tomorrow (10/26) starting between 10pm-11pm central
Old October 25th, 2019, 01:19 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker
Re: OHS Season 34 - Welcome to the Jungle - Round 1 until 10

Game starting now!
Old October 25th, 2019, 02:54 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker
Re: OHS Season 34 - Welcome to the Jungle - Round 1 until 10

Quote:
The BodaciousBlood v. AgentWard pool of armies is:
* Gothlok, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Death Chasers of Theskx3 (drop 1)
* Charos, Guilty McCreech, Quahon, Fyorlag Spidersx3
* Capt. John Varan, Heracles, Krav Maga Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn
* Arkmer, Bol, Chardris, Emirroon, Haduc, Kyntela Gwyn, Marro Warriors, Ulginesh
BodaciousBlood chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, AgentWard chooses who places first.
AgentWard was victorious in Round One. It was a very fun game. Fortune was not on my side as i went several turns not being able to put hits on various figures.

Heracles was the clear MVP for this match. He was able to take out Gothlok, all redundant systems markers on my Incendiborgs. In addition, he eliminated two Incendiborgs with his meaty Demigod hands. All the while, I struggled to land the 8 wounds necessary to put him down.

After Heracles was finally eliminated, it was down to Nerak, a single Incendiborg, and 2 squads of Death Chasers. Agent Ward had full life Rygarn, Raelin, and Capt John Varan. (The Kravs were eliminated before Heracles. They were sort of a non-factor in this match)

I was able to slow the pace a bit, creating a sort of slow roll approach to his start zone, where his heroes were waiting for me. The game was definitely moving in AgentWard's favor. He won all but one initiative rolls the entire game, in addition, his defense throughout the whole match was indomitable.

As I wounded Capt Varan, he was more and more able to dispatch my remaining orcs with his special attack. Nerak and his desperate band of orcs were able to finish off Varan and place some wounds on Rygarn and Raelin. But to no avail. The remainder of my army was destroyed and AgentWard was victorious.
He won with a 3 life Rygarn and 3 life Raelin.

A very fun match to kickoff my first Online Tourney!
Old October 25th, 2019, 10:00 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Quote:
The kevindola v. Toogwick_tuk pool of armies is:
* Capt. John Varan, 8th Infantry Pathfinderx3, Templar Cavalryx3
* Elite Onyx Vipers, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Einar Imperiumx2
* Nicholas Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Bloodburst Thrallx4, Darkprowl Thrallx2, Deathstrike Thrallx3, Preyblood Thrallx2
* Maltis Tez, Seleena, Suskra, Van Nessing, Werewolf Lordx2
Playing tomorrow (10/26) starting between 10pm-11pm central
Correction. We're starting now

EDIT: I took the victory with a 3 life Hybrid-Raelin and 6 Thralls.

Nic opened up taking Attack +1 and Searing Intensity and killing Matlis Tez, taking 3 wounds (healing 1 in the process)

some posturing in the 2nd round led to a Van Nessing Charge that brought Nic to 1 life (and put 3 wounds on Van Ness).

I won a huge R3 initiative to kill Van Nessing, but the WWL killed Nic. However my thralls were all about rolling big attacks against the Wolves today, putting down the both WWL over the course of the game in only 3 attacks each.

With Raelin support the thralls outlasted the big heroes and a few special attacks from Deathstrikes killed Seleena.

Last edited by kevindola; October 25th, 2019 at 11:08 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events