Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 15th, 2017, 09:04 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: May 2017 Custom Unit Competition (Revised Format)

I am lazy. Can anyone make hit images (all red w/ green target point) for the 4 suggested and post them. I would only ask for one, but then you would know which elemental I am making, plus I am sure others would appreciate it as well.

I think I am going to try using @Xorlof 's X Minus 2 Customs Card Creator + GIMP for images as opposed to MSE this time.
Old May 15th, 2017, 03:41 PM

Sam knows what's in an order marker Sam knows what's in an order marker

I really can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for this challenge
Old May 20th, 2017, 12:24 AM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Alright yall, the deadline is almost here. I will be posting the vote thread tomorrow night, seeing as how I work in the morning. If you get your entry into me before then I will include it.
Old May 21st, 2017, 12:02 AM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Heads up guys, the poll has not been posted. We are waiting on clarification on an internal issue. The poll will be up tomorrow! Thank you for your patience.
Old May 21st, 2017, 12:07 AM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief View Post
Heads up guys, the poll has not been posted. We are waiting on clarification on an internal issue. The poll will be up tomorrow! Thank you for your patience.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old May 22nd, 2017, 12:19 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Looks like we'll see them tomorrow then?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 22nd, 2017, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Looks like we'll see them tomorrow then?
It's going up now, we got the issues resolved, all be it a little late.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards