Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 5th, 2016, 07:33 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Chicago Cubs Customs - NEW 11/6/16

Hello all!

As many of you may know, the Chicago Cubs recently became World Series Champions. As a result of this, and just being a Cubs fan, @Son of Arathorn and I have teamed up to create customs for the Chicago ball club.

SoA created all the stats and powers and whatnot, all I did was the artwork, and what I think is some pretty stylish graphic art myself .

I'll be adding more tonight and tomorrow, but I wanted to get the first two up. Enjoy!

Anthony Rizzo

Addison Russell

Jake Arrieta

Javier Baez

Kris Bryant

Jon Lester

David "Grandpa" Ross

Last edited by Ninja Status; November 6th, 2016 at 02:51 PM.
Old November 6th, 2016, 04:07 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Chicago Cubs Customs - NEW 11/5/16

Neat. Would have been cool if the cubs were there own general. Was making most of the them 90 points, intentional? Or did it just happen after you figured the rest of the card out?
Old November 6th, 2016, 10:25 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Neat. Would have been cool if the cubs were there own general. Was making most of the them 90 points, intentional? Or did it just happen after you figured the rest of the card out?
It just sort of happened. Most are probably worth more than 90, but I liked that as a baseline.

They are kind of their own general- the team icon and logo at the bottom can be used for reference on powers like Anthony Rizzo's Cubs Defensive Enhancement. It'll also come up on Joe Maddon's card.
Old November 6th, 2016, 11:30 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
They are kind of their own general- the team icon and logo at the bottom can be used for reference on powers like Anthony Rizzo's Cubs Defensive Enhancement. It'll also come up on Joe Maddon's card.
I agree. Making them anymore their own general would probably require their own card template, which is something I have no idea how to do. I think the logo and the watermark at the bottom are enough to distinguish.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards